Miuranger

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think "Miuranger"s length necessarily has implications on how long BERSERK will be. Besides ... why haven't we heard of this comic before now? Oh, that's right, it wasn't even published 8)

Edit: Doesn't change the fact that I'd pay top dollar for it.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
So is there any plot to Miruanger? Was it like a composition of his first ideas for berserk? or was it totally different?

I'd go with the first one but i know nothing about it.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Eddie said:
So is there any plot to Miruanger? Was it like a composition of his first ideas for berserk? or was it totally different?

I'd go with the first one but i know nothing about it.

Nor do I. Anything I know about it is what that guy say on his site at the adress that I posted above. Below there is the adress of his home page
http://www.lambiek.net/home.htm
It seems that the guy specialize in hard to find comics.A sort of antiquarian of the comics.But I don't think that even he has anything in his store concerning Miuranger.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
No, you guys are wrong, it IS his reaction to this forum. ;D

-Griffith

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Renegade said:
Miura was only ten when he wrote Miuranger?
Yes, that was my point in my first post. If a ten years old was able to write and drawn 40 volumes just for fun, what will he do now that he is a grown up and he is paid for it ? ;D ;D ;D

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
roberto999 said:
Yes, that was my point in my first post. If a ten years old was able to write and drawn 40 volumes just for fun, what will he do now that he is a grown up and he is paid for it ? ;D ;D ;D
he will write the greatest manga of all time that spans for hundreds upon hundreds of volumes, and will continue even after his death because his willpower will manifest these volumes.

thekingswolf

Soli Deo Gloria!
Eddie said:
he will write the greatest manga of all time that spans for hundreds upon hundreds of volumes, and will continue even after his death because his willpower will manifest these volumes.

excellent

Top Bottom