Berserk DVD

icefall

I need more sleep -_- zzz
I'm guessing it's the illegal HK DVD set, and if so, ys there are extras on the last disc but you can't get to them from the menu  :-/ (Just hit the >>| next button)

yea, for the TV series... or there were LDs... or something like that.

yeah, there was... I read that @ BSOM... they even have the seriel numbers of the LDS @_@;

there is music videos at the end of the disk and some montages of scenes with no dialog. still cool. on disck 3 at the very end and about 20 minutes long.

Stuntman-Jack

For Darts screach by my desires!
I'll give you all the rundown who don't know about the Berserk DVD's:

Any subtitled DVD's out there are only HK set, there is a region 2 (Japan) box set for the whole series, which I own, it's on 7 DVD's and I'm currently using fansubs to rip the series to SVCD for the masses who want "better than LD" quality Berserk that's subbed.   8)

The tv series was originally released on LD, but that is also not subbed, and not in a box set.  I own 2 LD, even though I can't play them. (collection value).   :p

I have seen VHS tapes floating around, but most are on Ebay and from someone who ripped them from the Hong Kong DVD set, or worse, the VCD set.   :-X

This is my knowledge of the situation.  If you think I'm wrong, feel free to correct me. ;D

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
ohreally?

by the way,
does anyone know wether a english dubbed version of the dvd is going to be released? (official code1/2 release)
and when?
Yes, the english version of Berserk on DVD will be released sometime in early 2002 by Media Blasters Entertainment.

Top Bottom