Serpico lifespan

I just think he's going to die.
I don't know why, but from the moment he appeared I've had a feeling he's not going to make it that far.

Just wondering if I'm alone in this trail of thought.

I won't say him dying is not possible, however I don't think it is going to happen anytime soon, maybe towards the end of the current era of Guts's new group.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Serpico isn't gonna die in epîsode 243, or else you could say about every poeple near Guts is dead from now... then you have to take into consideration the intervention of the (baby)spirit, which will lead to a non-killing thing you eluded, perhaps because you deeply wanted Serpico dead. ::)
Guil

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
I always see serprico as the judo of the group, except judo is more helpful and way cooler then serprico. Maybe at the next mass killing (like the 1st eclipes) he will be killed off :).

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
Just taking another facet of this speculation into consideration: Supposing Serpico does get killed off, will he tell Farneze that he's her brother, or will it happen so fast that he won't have time to say more than "Na-?!"

Frankly, I doubt we'll see Serpico die off before the final arc. Sure, all of the Hawks died at the Eclipse (sans Guts et Casca et Rickert), but as someone pointed out many moons ago, the Hawks were essentialy static characters; they had matured fully as characters, and weren't likely to undergo further change. Besides, Guts and Casca were the only Hawks whose pasts were described in detail. Coincidentally, they were also the only ones at the Festival who weren't killed. Serpico's past has also been told in detail, and he survived the Rebirth ceremony. Granted, this theory leaves out the gaping plot hole of why Rickert was spared, but I chalk that up to authorial license. Or maybe Miura feared getting lynched if he killed off Ricky Boy.

M

medievald00d

I agree with MadOmen

Serpico is like judeau, im pretty sure he's gonna end up dying while saving Farneze, in which case we'll have a load of fangirls screaming for Serpico too...What the hell is it with women and martyrs/nice guys?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Serpico will die. Guts is going to slay him... after Serpico sacrifices Farnese and becomes a mighty Apostle!

BUM BUM BUM! ;D

-Griffith

well i agree with griffith to a point,

i think one day serpico will think hes at the point to take out guts,

then he makes guts go berserk,

we all know what would happen, ;D

get out the broad sword

theres the hydra

slicey slice!! :-X

- c

Top Bottom