New Mountain Dew

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
It seems lately Soda makers are releaseing new flavors, and types, and seem to rip each other off.  Now with Mountain Dews new flavor pitch black, is Mountain dew,
md4.jpg

seem to be becoming much like Fanta
ecard05_pvw1.jpg

I like Fanta's soda drinks their quite popular in Mexico. The flavor I like the most is Sangria damn that soda drink is damn good. 8)

I don't like mountain Dew's soda drinks their too damn strong. :-X

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
ZODDGUTSU said:
I like Fanta's soda drinks their quite popular in Mexico. The flavor I like the most is Sangria damn that soda drink is damn good.

You only like fanta because there's 3 half naked women dancing for your amusement.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
now MD just needs some half naked women. ;D
I hear that taco bell also has a mountain dew flavor like mountain dew baja or something like that, anyone try it?

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
You only like fanta because there's 3 half naked women dancing for your amusement.

Nope I've been drinking Fanta since I was a kid. I have some family in Mexico and when I was their to visit I always drank fanta in those class bottles that's kinda like those old fashion Coca-Cola. 8)

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
The Dragon Reborn said:
lol.  funny shit.

I think mountain dew looks like fuckin piss.  Too sweet IMO
When you mix all four of them together you get....
mixedmd.jpg

The picture doesn't show it very well, but it is still a see through liquid that is very dark yellow.  The only difference in appearance to piss that I can think of is it's carbonation.
Although the taste of the mixture just tastes like a fruit punch soda drink IMO.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
ZODDGUTSU said:
I bet you use that excuse to the ladies. "It was never this small, it's Mountain Dew's fault :'("   ;D

I was talking about the Fanta. Mountain Dew MIGHT have yellow 5 in it though...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
DemonX said:
I was talking about the Fanta. Mountain Dew MIGHT have yellow 5 in it though...
Mountain Dew and it's Coke-a-Cola counterpart, Mellow Yellow both contain Yellow 5 which has been proven by genetic scientists working round the clock to lower your sperm count, connotatively known as "ball-shrinkage".

Personally, I drink ~a 12pk of Dew every week. If it weren't for the Dew, this site wouldn't continue running. Think of it as SK.net's unleaded gas.

PS: No, Im not worried. I have room to spare.

I'm with Walter here.

I've drank MD all my life and have yet to see a difference in my testies. They make over 1 million sperm a day, and it only takes one to make life more challenging. You would have to drink extreme amouts of yellow5 daily to actually see a difference.

Top Bottom