Could Ganishka be a previous godhand?

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
I was thinking, and it seems logical that their should have been a missing godhand. 

I came to this conclusion assuming that void became a godhand during gaseric's empire's downfall, makeing him about 1080 years old.
My thoery is like this
-1080 Void
-864  Conrad(?)
-648  Ubik(?)
-432  Ganashka(?)
-216  Slann(?)
0    Femto
Although I'm not sure the order.
I think it is a possibility that Ganashka was exiled, or expelled from the godhand for some sort of fight or feud.  This may be why he speaks so ill of the God hand.  Making him somewhat like Lucifer.
Ganashka.jpg

Also why he refers to himself as the KING OF KINGS, or why Rakshas calls him the King of demons(although this could be due to his army of demons)

Also this may explain why he is so powerful in comparison to the other apostles.

The only problem I see is that he is on the physical Realm, which I thought was only possible during rebirth ceromonies, but maybe That's only for those who inhabit temporarily.

Please tell me any more holes or support, i'll gladly take criticism. :D

Re: Could Ganashka be a previous godhand?

I just assumed he was an extremely powerful dark magic user with a bit of an inferiority complex. I believe the God who came down to Earth he refers to is Griffith alone, not the God Hand.

An interesting theory though, if true, I wonder what ghastly thing one must do in order to be expelled from the God Hand?

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.

he was nice to a puppy. the rest of the godhand didn't like this too much, obviously. :p

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent

My second thought to even the years better is that Ganashka wasn't a godhand, but Void became reborn, and in order to return to the nexus he had to wait until the next eclipse 216 years later. But still unsure. :-\

Ganishka might be a dark powerful magic user which I believe was even be stronger than Flora herself, and then he sarcrified all his beloved and was granted the most supreme power from the Godhand... Making him nearly as powerful as GH themselves

I

Italian_demon

Headless Death said:
I was thinking, and it seems logical that their should have been a missing godhand. 

I came to this conclusion assuming that void became a godhand during gaseric's empire's downfall, makeing him about 1080 years old.
My thoery is like this
-1080 Void
-864  Conrad(?)
-648  Ubik(?)
-432  Ganashka(?)
-216  Slann(?)
0    Femto
Although I'm not sure the order.
I think it is a possibility that Ganashka was exiled, or expelled from the godhand for some sort of fight or feud.  This may be why he speaks so ill of the God hand.  Making him somewhat like Lucifer.
Ganashka.jpg

Also why he refers to himself as the KING OF KINGS, or why Rakshas calls him the King of demons(although this could be due to his army of demons)

Also this may explain why he is so powerful in comparison to the other apostles.

The only problem I see is that he is on the physical Realm, which I thought was only possible during rebirth ceromonies, but maybe That's only for those who inhabit temporarily.

Please tell me any more holes or support, i'll gladly take criticism. :D

If what i think is right, Ganiska couldn't be GH not just cause he wouldn't be able to live on the human world, but also cause in that case Griffit would have power on him and he would be nothing else then a kind of Zodd for him!
Acutally i can't remember to have noticed any real prove that he's an Apostles or that he received his powers from IDEA, even though being a magic user could be more powerful than any other Apostle!
Unless, by some magic he could break the bound between him or Idea, he would have no hopes against GRiffit!
I wonder if instead his powers come from some other source of Dark Power that certainly anyway involves sacrifices and human blood but is not depending by IDEA!
That he knows what could defeat Griffit??
In that case one solution would be that after facing Guts being defetead or impressed by his "Will", he'll reveal what that consists of ;)

[quote author=IgnusDei]
he was nice to a puppy. the rest of the godhand didn't like this too much, obviously. :p
[/quote]

Of course! It all makes perfect sense now, but that was only the first offense.  He was kicked out after he gave Slann some chocolates in a heart shaped box for Valentines day.

[quote author=DemonX]
Maybe he is Flora's teacher? ::)

Ganashka = Shirke// Farn = Flora :-* :-* :-*     
[/quote]

I'm not sure I understand, please elaborate.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.

Tiddlywinks said:
I'm not sure I understand, please elaborate.

Im talking about that maybe Shirke will go bad and misuse the power (ganishka) and Farneeze will end up play Flora's role and fall in love with guts after guts figures out caska is incurable; Also vice versa, except the part with shirke falling in love >:(.

Rakshas

Be quiet... You are already dead...

Hope no... By the way, his name is not Ganishka ? You called him Ganashka Italian Demon...

I

Italian_demon

Rakshas said:
Hope no... By the way, his name is not Ganishka ? You called him Ganashka Italian Demon...

Sorry typing mistake....
Anyway i saw that many uses different names for the same Caracter, and i'm a little confused about it, for example in the Italian Manga we have Gats etc....

Read this, alot of the Names are missing though.
http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=3279.msg71455#msg71455

DemonX said:
Im talking about that maybe Shirke will go bad and misuse the power  (ganishka) and Farneeze will end up play Flora's role and fall in love with guts after guts figures out caska is incurable; Also vice versa, except the part with shirke falling in love  >:(.

Hmm, I just don't see Schierky ever going bad (though it would make for an insteresting suprise), and I don't think Farnese will ever be all that powerful, she started out much too late. Also, was Ganishka ever good?

And don't even joke about Casca being incurable! I'm growing tired of retarded Casca, any strange fetish type feelings I had towards the whole situation have long worn off. Just once before she's back to normal I'd like Isidro or Puck to greet her with "What's goin' doooown, syndrome?".

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...

Italian_demon said:
Sorry typing mistake....
Anyway i saw that many uses different names for the same Caracter, and i'm a little confused about it, for example in the Italian Manga we have Gats etc....
Italian manga also cost 7 euros O.O, how do you guys live?

I

Italian_demon

Eddie said:
Italian manga also cost 7 euros O.O, how do you guys live?

You know life it's hard!!
You must really love it..... lol...

Italian_demon said:
Acutally i can't remember to have noticed any real prove that he's an Apostles or that he received his powers from IDEA, even though being a magic user could be more powerful than any other Apostle!

He kind of outright said he's an apostle......

Powerful Magic + Exceptional Apostle power (like the power Zodd, Locus, Grunbeld etc receive) = Super Apostle :p

Top Bottom