Episode 245

04v19.jpg

Title : Human City

asmer said:
As for the title... let's try "Human City", as opposed to "Demon City" in Episode 230, but that seems quite a weird title...

(Babelfish exactly says: Human (one) city (waiting)...)

Do you think this means Griffith will be paying a visit here anytime soon?

not griffith maybe, but one of the new hawks will come for sure, i expect some "hawks VS kushans" fight with gatts and the other right in the middle of it ^^

*btw, im new here, reading poss on the forum for like half year but never was interested in replaying :p

Ohhh interesting pic, guess just over a week left.

Not sure what to expect just yet, I don't expect to see any real action just yet though.

devils_messenger said:
its seems like the only light on the street is on this thingy, no light at all on the whole pic... any suggestions what it can be?

Plenty of idea's:

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=3557.0

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Not much to go on, but it's better than nothing. I'm looking forward to hearing what this thing might be. Chances are Shrieke will come up with something theory :p

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Well, It looks like we can see the stick man that raised alot of talk in the last chapter, shireke following it. I guess we will find out who or what he is soon enough.

Well, I guess we all know that miura was not slacking off these 2 months. Looks like he was hard at work 8).

ooooooooooo!!!!!!,

i cant take it  :-X,

im gonna sleep until it comes out  :-X,

heres another one!:  :-X

- c

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
thanks for the preview there Asmer 8)
hopefully this chapter will give us a better "glimpse" of this strange fella'

I

Italian_demon

Sparnage said:
Probably a bit from column A, and a bit from column B.

What makes me wonder is the cord-like thing that comes from the Neck of the Entity or illusion...
As confirmed also in the preview must mean something...
It could also mean a kind of connection to something or someone....
Who drives that thing to? is he/she in the nearby?
I still feel like it not a negative presence...

I guess we must just wait ;)

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.
it could be that the Inquisition has some REAL witch hunters at their disposal, setting up strange Astral creatures like Mr Noose McMatchstick here as a lure of curious witches.

I say Miura is preparing a bit Of Silke/Ishidoro devellopment by having him rescue her from captivity and quite possibly torture, too.

Or something like that.

IgnusDei said:
I say Miura is preparing a bit Of Silke/Ishidoro devellopment...

Yeah, this has passed through my mind many times Miura has them interacting but I am not sure I would like it to develop that much for now...

Am I the only one that is kinda freaked out by the image of the matchstick man? Seriously that thing just keeps getting spookier everytime I see it. Especially with this new pic.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
namayias said:
Am I the only one that is kinda freaked out by the image of the matchstick man? Seriously that thing just keeps getting spookier everytime I see it. Especially with this new pic.

Nope, it's not just you; that thing gives me the creeps. I think the big empty alleyway doesn't help. ^^;

i have solved the stick man mistery!!!!

check this topid out, http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=3563.msg75145#msg75145
oh, and do read it from the begining please ^^

devils_messenger said:
i have solved the stick man mistery!!!!

check this topid out, http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=3563.msg75145#msg75145
oh, and do read it from the begining please ^^
its possible...not likely though

Italian_demon said:
What makes me wonder is the cord-like thing that comes from the Neck of the Entity or illusion...
As confirmed also in the preview must mean something...
It could also mean a kind of connection to something or someone....
Who drives that thing to? is he/she in the nearby?
I still feel like it not a negative presence...

I guess we must just wait ;)

I agree that the cord on the neck would also give the impression that it is coming from somewhere else. It could be being controlled by someone or is someones outer body experience, but I am not going to bother making any theories on one page of evidence.

Top Bottom