Becchi

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
I realize that there has already been some speculation in the past regarding the behelit Guts is carrying around. Some think he was meant to use it-others don't. Some think Serpico will use it. Its even been suggested, facetiously, that Puck will use it. ;D

What if it is intended for Casca to use? Would she sacrifice Guts to be with Griffith as an apostle in the Neo-Hawks? (doubtful...) or, would she sacrifice Griffith to have the world back to the way it was before she lost it?

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Thats kinda interesting, but i think Caska is too insane for that. If Caska still loves griffith in a strange way, theres still a chance that she can sacrifice him.

I'll stick with my serpico speculation ;D.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
You can't sacrifice again someone that has already been sacrificed...

My take is that at some point, the one which is supposed to get it will, not necessarily someone from Guts' band.

I

Italian_demon

Herald of Yama said:
I realize that there has already been some speculation in the past regarding the behelit Guts is carrying around. Some think he was meant to use it-others don't. Some think Serpico will use it. Its even been suggested, facetiously, that Puck will use it. ;D

What if it is intended for Casca to use? Would she sacrifice Guts to be with Griffith as an apostle in the Neo-Hawks? (doubtful...) or, would she sacrifice Griffith to have the world back to the way it was before she lost it?

Aren't you forgetting that what the character is supposed to sacrifice is meant to be sacrified to IDEA?
By which logic IDEA would accept Griffit, its "White Sheep", as a sacrifice? Or which use would have for IDEA to accept Caska as an Apostle??
I think is out of discussion that anything like it happens, but i'm quite sure that the Behelit could be of some help for Guts!
It might be a possibility in my opinion that we'll find out more about the real Behelit origin and powers when Guts will meet the Elf's King, maybe he will reveal something determinating for Guts about the potentialities of this mysterious object, that IMO is not completly under the control of IDEA as SK showed already!

Just a thought about that...
Can a Behelit be truly used twice? I mean, that one belonged to the Count, and Guts stole it... Can it still be used?

Because the Behelit react to its owner, who was the Count... I don't really like the idea that one Behelit could be used by as many people as long as Skullknight doesn't eat it...

In my mind: one Behelit = one owner

But even then, I must admit that I really like the idea that one Behelit is in circulation in Guts's band. I just would have preferred it not to be one who was already used.

I

Italian_demon

lordedward said:
Just a thought about that...
Can a Behelit be truly used twice? I mean, that one belonged to the Count, and Guts stole it... Can it still be used?

Because the Behelit react to its owner, who was the Count... I don't really like the idea that one Behelit could be used by as many people as long as Skullknight doesn't eat it...

In my mind: one Behelit = one owner

But even then, I must admit that I really like the idea that one Behelit is in circulation in Guts's band. I just would have preferred it not to be one who was already used.

The Behelit can be used by many, in facts the Crison Behelit that belonged to Griffit, have been used to summon the other GHs each 216 years Eclips!

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
The Count used that behelit twice. It also reacted to the presence of Slann in the Qliphoth. To my mind, behelits are less of a talisman of power and more like a snare for those seeking the easy road to power. Plus, with Skull Knight taking so many of them out of circulation, it would make sense for Idea to reuse them(of course, it could just as easily make more... :-[).

I was thinking more of Casca using the behelit after she regains her sanity, though the thought of an insane Casca using it has its appeal.

Italian_demon said:
The Behelit can be used by many, in facts the Crison Behelit that belonged to Griffit, have been used to summon the other GHs each 216 years Eclips!

Seeing it is a red Behelit it's possible but we don't know that for sure, however after Griffith lost it while he was being tortured, some time between that year the Snake baron got his hands on it and made the sacrifice.

I

Italian_demon

Sparnage said:
Seeing it is a red Behelit it's possible but we don't know that for sure, however after Griffith lost it while he was being tortured, some time between that year the Snake baron got his hands on it and made the sacrifice.

You are right we don't know it for sure.
Anyway the Snake Baron couldn't use it, for sure, as he was not meant to be a GH, i suppose that between the 216 years between a GH summoning Eclips, an Apostle more likely than a human is meant to protect it from other hands.
Zodd knew the power of that Behelit as probably saw it already in the past, and that in my opinion support us to believe that all the GHs have been summoned with the "Crisom Behelit" and not one Crisom Behelit....
We don't know how many Behelits SK ate actually, they might be 4 or like hundreds, in my opinion, there are a few left if not a couple of them....

I think Gutt's should just eat the Behelit

Sparnage said:
however after Griffith lost it while he was being tortured, some time between that year the Snake baron got his hands on it and made the sacrifice.
what? The snake baron is a God Hand then?

Listen to Zodd he recognized that is was a special behelit as soon as he saw it is no ordinary behelit therefore the Snake Baron used a different behelit

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Herald of Yama said:
The Count used that behelit twice. It also reacted to the presence of Slann in the Qliphoth.

And to Griffith's incarnation ceremony.

NeoBerserker said:
what? The snake baron is a God Hand then?

Of course not, Sparnage made an error. We just see the Snake Baron and after that, on the next page, the Crimson Beherit following its course in the river. It's just showing us that things are setting themselves up for the Occultation. Besides, as you said, no normal apostle could use it.

Top Bottom