Aazealh, SK.net's new 2nd-in-Command

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks again for the congratulations everyone.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
YAY! Congratz..... oph yea... dont think that I have forgoten about that set of Berserk trading cards... im just fucking lazy... sorry... :p

Oh it's nothing, it's only been... 1 year or so :'(.

Just a thought... no intention of offending anyone and i really mean it... but

I wonder why Olivier wasnt.... Errr you should get the idea :p :-\ :-X

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Olivier Hague said:
You may want to drop the "^" though (and congratulations ^^).

Ah well, you can't blame me, my "Méthode Assimil" has been eating dust for the past 6 years or so (not that it's especially good or that I opened it more than twice anyway) ;D.

Thanks for the correction and the congratulations.

Smith said:
I wonder why Olivier wasnt.... Errr you should get the idea  :p :-\ :-X

He was at first if I remember well, when the site was created. But it's long, long ago.

Headless Death said:
So if Dokuro no Kishi means Skull Knight, what does Sôwa Ikanu mean?
I've always wondered, and couldn't find it. ;D

It's what SK says when the apostles come to take Flora's head. It's relevant in the context, and I can't give you all of its subtility, but it basically means something like: "You can't do that", "It can't happen" or "I won't let it happen".

I like the simplicity and finality of it, he's being factual, just giving them the information.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Smith said:
Just a thought... no intention of offending anyone and i really mean it... but

I wonder why Olivier wasnt.... Errr you should get the idea  :p :-\ :-X

Aside wih what Aazealh just said this is as far as I could get... hope it helps ;)

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=129.0

Trench I was under the assumption that you were getting married... when is the is the big day again?

Nomad said:
   Aside wih what Aazealh just said this is as far as I could get... hope it helps  ;)

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=129.0

I'm surprised no one asked him his occupation.

I suppose this is a wee bit late, but congratulations(sincerely)
ps.
How did you get the post? Did you have to pass some sort of infernal test where your life and sanity were threatened?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Khorne said:
How did you get the post? Did you have to pass some sort of infernal test where your life and sanity were threatened?

That test begins after you become an admin. ;D

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
My god Aazealh, you're not going to tell him that you had to sacrifice your beloved poodle "Fifi"?!?! ;D

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Dog.jpg

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Nomad said:
My god Aazealh, you're not going to tell him that you had to sacrifice your beloved poodle "Fifi"?!?! ;D

Aazealh said:

Well Nomad right idea, but still wrong. Aazealh was the dog. As Aazealh was waiting by his master's side as he was slowly dieing he bit into the beherit. As he [probably because dog's in europe have such poor dental health] was turned into a Frenchmen as his humen form but his apostel form is...

aazealhstrueform.jpg

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
I just want to use this thread to thank Aazealh for his efforts as an admin no this site. He has done the job for some time now, and one can really observe that he must have been busy on a constant basis.

He obviously invests a lot of time in getting the job done properly, and members like me should be thankful that brings order and structure to this -the best english-language communtiy on the net.

Thank you, Aazealh, and keep up the good work! ^^;

-TS

Top Bottom