Who would you take to a desserted island?

A

Anonymous

Here is a question for everyone:
If you had to be stranded on an island with only a few Berserk BBS members (4-6 members), you would you choose to come with you?

so far, I've decided that I would take paradiselost along....as a backup food source. ;)

Who would I take on to a "desserted" island? Is that like an island of cookies, cakes and ice cream?

A little off topic but, this is my favorite smily: :D

P

paradiselost

...ok, I believe that I have to be the first one to send my opinion about this question...

...6 people to enjoy my next trip for a desert island?

1) Aelka, for sure...women are always wellcome!
2) White_Hawk...he is able to understand italian language...maybe he'll be able to translate fo me language of others, 'cause it seems here in common opinion I'm nothing about English...

;)

3) Fletch, 'cause it's someone who can defend me by "enemies"...!!!!!

;)

4) Fishbomb...I have to cook for her italian pasta, I promised!!!
5) Olivier, 'cause he is the best around here of Berserk (after me, obviously!!!) !!!
6) ...well, for the first one, I have to have a mixture of Cronus, when he is serious, and Griffith, when he is very specific in his descriptions...but, to have them all, it's too much!!!! So, I take 50% about one, and 50% about the other...

;)

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
who would i take hmmm....
#1 Aelika *perrs*
#2 Fishbomb in case Aelike somehow gets off the island

#3 Oliver I would need the help of the evil genius that took over France
#4 Griffith I need help to make the world safer for all Davids alike, and of course Oliver can always help take over the world ;D

#5 Werealmad and #6 CnC to watch them kill each other.

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
I dont know everyone I would take but so far Ive decided that eintrigga would come along. :D :D :D

i am SOO FLATTERED :D :D

(yeah, you can imagine me now as a desolate lonely internet surfer longing for companionship... yeeew!)

floydboy

Is There anybody out there?
If it's desserted, there's still food there though it may not be too healthy...(that was bad)....

Hmmm, being a newbie making this decision would be hard.

#1) Griffith - sound reasoning would make him able to keep everyone on th island going
#2) Olivier - simply put: he's the man...all that vast knowledge has to come in handy somehow
#3) Fishbomb (and a friend so us males don't go crazy on her since it is deserted) - would be able to keep everyone up and going with laughter for all.
#4) Walter - would be able to bring everyone back to a decent normality
#5) CnC controlling half of his body with Wereallmad controlling the other half (ever see the movie with Steve Martin...this would be just as hilarious if not better)
#6) paradiselost if he could bring a life long supply of Italian food...kinda of impossible but heh, so is the idea of this thread.

I am glad I am NOT on a deserted island with these people because then there wouldn't be anyone to run the BBS...lol...

CnC

Ad Oculos
with all these people bringing more people, its not really much of a deserted island anymore, is it?

#5 Werealmad and #6 CnC to watch them kill each other.

oh goody, I'm glad I have a purpose now.

P

paradiselost

...well, Floyboy, but...what kind of italian food do you want me to bring to the island?

;D

Prepared to be FLATTERED twice EINTRIGGA.....i would take you too...(first choice)....simply because you always reply to my "nonsense"...perhaps realizing...hmmm....niku! Well, you seem like a smart cookie, and i like smart cookies...and you knew HUME! see people! I AM NOT crazy!

other than eintrigga I'd have to also take Neesha (also a cookie), and Cheshire (luRKER!) FOR their courage to post on my relevant sandwich thread!!! I WILL EAT ALL OF YOU1!

Top Bottom