Captain Slayer

hello everyone :),

not much has happened here the last couple of days on the board besides the latest chapter,

so i figured i would post about somehting i thought was interesting, maybe not the most important thread in the world, but i thought it might be fun ;D

i used the search button and didnt find anything about guts dressing up as a pirate,

why would he dress up as a pirate? ???

to avoid being seen or captured,

or he might try stealth mode  ;D

i was just curious if anyone thought there might be a possibility of that,

we have never seen it before, but there is alot of things we have never seen before :D,

just curious as to your thoughts 8)

- c

well you never know,

i was just bored and thought about him dressing like a pirate and them kicking peoples asses ;D,

oh well

- c  ;)

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Gun/cannon + leg would not work at all. The kickback on his arm is hard enough. Imagine doing it with only one leg to stand on?

But captain slayer would be something very interesting...

Nevertheless we know its near impossible for Guts to join the pirates... Rather i will believe more if he consider to join the army against Kushan, but still... given his current situation (Wound+Caska) I am sure his top priority is to get to Elfhelm asap

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Aazealh said:
How about quitting posting shit please ?

??? Something bothering you?

Smith said:
But captain slayer would be something very interesting...

Nevertheless we know its near impossible for Guts to join the pirates... Rather i will believe more if he consider to join the army against Kushan, but still... given his current situation (Wound+Caska) I am sure his top priority is to get to Elfhelm asap

Well, theres a chance that he might have to band up with a group of pirates so they can sail to elf helm. I doubt guts can man a ship himself. Serpico looks like a lady boy and ishidoro is just plain weak.

DemonX said:
Well, theres a chance that he might have to band up with a group of pirates so they can sail to elf helm. I doubt guts can man a ship himself. Serpico looks like a lady boy and Isidro is just plain weak.

Ahhh at last there is a sensible post... Yeah getting Pirates to migrate to Elfhelm might be an option for them

Top Bottom