Berserk 1998 calendar pictures (5mb)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ever wished you had a room full of expensive and rare Berserk stuff ? Well, JIN does. And since he's also a good member, dedicated to the community, he took pictures of some of it so we could lament over our misfortune.

Here are pictures of the rare 1998 Berserk calendar, as well as a corner of the room. Don't forget to take a look here too.

--------

Corner.jpg

Corner2.jpg

Calendar_cover.jpg

Calendar01.jpg

Calendar02.jpg

Calendar03.jpg

Calendar04.jpg

Calendar05.jpg

Calendar06.jpg

Calendar07.jpg

Calendar08.jpg

Calendar09.jpg

Calendar10.jpg

Calendar11.jpg

Calendar12.jpg

Re: Berserk 1998 calendar pictures (1.5mb)

Aazealh said:
.....he took pictures of some of it so we could lament over our misfortune......

I like the way you put that quote, hehehehe.......

Anyway thats an awesome colletion of berserk items he has, as for me im just starting a collection of figures, and "rasterbated" images thanks to Walter's link! Don't think my collection would ever compare to Jin's collection......WOW

Rasterbator link:

http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/

A beautiful collection indeed, and a suitable picture for December as well. Is that the Berserker Armour replica in the corner of the room?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Sparnage said:
Is that the Berserker Armour replica in the corner of the room?

Yes. Check the link to the Berserk's armor thread, I put something interesting there.

Anyway, here's another picture, of "a few" lighters:

Lighters.jpg

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!

Ca...ca...calendar...pretty calendar...

Damn y-I mean, thank you two for sharing! :'(

On a side note, just last night I was asking my husband, "Remember that picture of Guts sleeping in a barn and there was a cow in there? I wonder what that was from??" And he said, "What the hell are you talking about?!"

Well, at least now I know!

I'm jealous

I wish i can get my hands on some good Berserk posters like JIN to put up in my room but i can't seem to find any, the only thing that represents Berserk in my room is my proud manga collection and my Berserk action-figure (and the Berserk anime but that is with all my other dvds)

I also wish i had the money, i could buy alot of this stuff but then how would i pay for gas, paintball, and other stuff?

And do i see the Akira Kurosawa among JIN's dvds on the top picture?

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask

These calendars pics are rare alright, although some of them, if not all, were used to illustrate some italian translated Berserk mangas. Cool armor...

That calendar is amazing. I would be scared to touch it if I had it :eek:

Great collection - you've made me bitterly jealous, yet more determined to spend more wedge :)

damn nice collection...

try and find the 3 disc berserk collection in that picture, it is like "wheres waldo?"...

heres my place though it not upto the challenge

2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

Aazealh said:
Yes. Check the link to the Berserk's armor thread, I put something interesting there.

Goddamn I have seen the prices of those replica's seperately, on top of everything else we have seen I assume Jin must be rolling in it (the remote doesn't look cheap either!)

Anyway, here's another picture, of "a few" lighters:

Are those customised lighters or official?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Sparnage said:
Are those customised lighters or official?

They're not official, or at least not all of them (2 are even featuring pictures of wallpapers made by Uriel).

Since we're talking about lighters, I've got some pictures of a zippo with a Beherit carved on it, and another one with SK's emblem, both looking quite badass. I'd buy them if I could, even though I'm not smoking ;D.

Psymont 2.0 said:
damn Aazealh, are you an authorized dealer or something?!?

where is everyone getting these posters?

Haha, this is all JIN's stuff ;D.

My wife and I have got some nice Berserk stuff too, but it's really nothing at all when compared to JIN's collection...

nir085

Horse and Armor
:eek:^65

Is JIN a millionaire or does he live in Japan?

I'm not trying to intrude on someone else's financial business but...JIN, if you are reading this, PLEASE name some places where you are getting this stuff! You must be getting it for cheap if you have this much of it! Yahoo! Japan? LSC? A manga store in some remote location that no one has heard of?

By the way, does anyone know if JIN uses this board anymore? I'm not going to flood his box with PMs or anything, but I sure am going to pay greater attention to his merchandise-related posts in the future...

And the [volume] duplicates, jeez. Most people around here don't have the money to buy one entire set of the japanese editions.

Top Bottom