HELP!!!! I don't exist!!!

F

Fishbomb panic!!!!!

I can't login because there is no Fishbomb profile!!! AAARRRGH!!! I don't exist anymore!

some admin PLEASE help!

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Well let's see, broken quote buttons............ titles mysterously appearing on people........ and now dissapearing members.

I'd say this board has no bugs whatsoever.

floydboy

Is There anybody out there?
this is horrible, Fishbomb has a million responses as a guest! So saddening....And there's a huge gap in the members list....just vacant and unoccupied....where Fishbomb used to reside.... :'(

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Well, I tried doing “admin stuff” and all I discovered was that Fishbomb officially doesn’t exist anymore! This is really awful, Fishbomb is the unofficial Matriarch of this board. Why her of all the useless people on here (if that offended anyone then you know you're useless so don't complain)? Why not one of these people who registered a month ago and haven’t even posted once!

Enough ranting, Fish, I can’t find any easy way to fix this except that you try registering again, if it works then I, Walter or Cronus will restore your post count and everything will be working as good as… well, as good as it ever has. That’s all I can think of, maybe Walt and Cronus know a better way, sorry I couldn’t be more helpful.

-Griffith

P.S. No Fishbomb =  :'( BBS

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Well let's see, broken quote buttons............ titles mysterously appearing on people........ and now dissapearing members.

I'd say this board has no bugs whatsoever.
Yeah....those quote buttons are broken...Wow...look I cant quote ANYTHING...

Ill fix the problem Fishbomb. Griffith has limited Admin powers.

modification: fixed ;)

P

Pseudo-Fishbomb

*grins* Now I exist... but I still can't login. Why? Because I have no password, and the e-mail goes to Walther :)

So pleeeease... Walther just change my e-mail to: Jochiem@yahoo.com

then I can order my password! Thanks a lot!

Wonder what evil things I did to get erased.... *sweatdrop*

Hmmm.. my post count? I was just over 251, I remember because I had just become Berserk Apostle! So proud ;)

P

paradiselost

...EUREKA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fishbomb is back......wowowowoowowwwwwwww!!!!

;D

I missed you, dear...

:-*

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Yeah....those quote buttons are broken...Wow...look I cant quote ANYTHING...

Ill fix the problem Fishbomb. Griffith has limited Admin powers.

modification: fixed  ;)

Black bar here we go

edit: oh.........

Top Bottom