The most important speculation of 247

will guts come in and beat the shit out of everyone, or will they see his power and decide to help him?

the more feasible is of course for him to kill them and some run away, but if they decide to help him, will it be for a price?

and if the more feasible happens, he kicks their ass and a few might escape, will word leak to *gasp*, griffith?!?

just curious of all the speculations and what all the different minds on the board think? ???

talk to you later

- c  8)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
C said:
and if the more feasible happens, he kicks their ass and a few might escape, will word leak to *gasp*, griffith?!?

Soldier: Sir! A giant duck of a man slaughtered two full platoons! He had a massive... I don't want to call it a sword... and he called himself GUTS!

Griffith: :eek: HES STILL ALIVE?!?! :eek:

::)

Quote from: C on October 25, 2004, 09:51:52 PM

sarcasm  :D

Posted by: Walter  Posted on: Today at 02:46:35 PM 

Quote from: C on October 25, 2004, 09:51:52

Soldier: Sir! A giant duck of a man slaughtered two full platoons! He had a massive... I don't want to call it a sword... and he called himself GUTS!

Griffith:   :eek: HES STILL ALIVE?!?!  :eek:

::)

ISNT IT GRAND!!!!!! ;D

- C  8)

still having fun since 1981  ;)

i was just trying to get different peoples opinions on what was gonna happen when guts showed up to the party :D

unfortunately i didnt get any good responses :(

so do as you wish :)

- c

Top Bottom