# 9 Void
# 10 Slann
# 11 Ubik
# 12 Conrad

Oh great. I'm albino boy >P
<-- Gatts fan, not Grifith fan.

F

fantasto_mangykid

what sick image are you talking about??? i posted a dog, that UFO noodle man, a picture of a pokemon book, and bananas in pajamas?!?!?

D

Dr. Faustus

# 1 Judeau
# 2 Gatts
# 3 Pippin
# 4 Rickert
# 5 Corkus
# 6 Caska
# 7 Gaston
# 8 Conrad
# 9 Griffith
# 10 Void
# 11 Slann
# 12 Ubik

Seems about right. There are alot of Judeaus here. That makes sense, because he is a pretty easy character to relate to.

I'm just curious... What the hell does a guy have to do to get cencored on this site? :-X

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
what sick image are you talking about??? i posted a dog, that UFO noodle man, a picture of a pokemon book, and bananas in pajamas?!?!?
I think you just hit the problem on the head, this is supposed to be a BBS, not some fuckin’ odds & ends image gallery. I think that’s all Walter was trying to get across.

*whispers to mangykid* Of course, if teh Holley Vamp did it, Walter would love it like gold. ;D

Have a super day,

-Griffith

T

Takumi

New to the board took the test didnt copy and past but i got
#1 judeau
#2 corkus
#3 caska
#4 gatts

thats all i remember, fun test

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Just a question:

Griffith: Have you noticed that your 'title' is leaking? It seems that many posters which posts after you gets the millenium falcon title:

Takumi
The Millennium Falcon

I have noticed this for a few days, just hasn't thought to bring it up before...

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Yeah, I’ve noticed that too, same thing was happening with Cronus’ title.  I also can’t change my profile anymore and I'm an admin. :-/

-Griffith

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
I also can’t change my profile anymore and I'm an admin. :-/

That's nasty... wonder if it is some trouble withthe boards... oh well, I sent a message to Walther about it, so we'll see.. :)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The millenium Falcon ranking problem will be fixed. Its not just Griffs title that gets 'absorbed' by other posters but also Cronus title, and a few others. its a CGI bug and Ill take care of it this weekend.

And about Mangykid. I deleted him because he changed his image/avatar to the infamous "goatsex" picture. If you dont know what Im talking about then THANK GOD.

Also, what does it take to get cencored? Well in this case, a picture of a mans 'rectal inner workings'. Nothing absurdly gross and disturbing, otherwise NOTHING.

B

Burn

:D
# 1 Void
# 2 Caska
# 3 Conrad
# 4 Corkus
# 5 Gaston
# 6 Judeau
# 7 Pippin
# 8 Rickert
# 9 Ubik
# 10 Gatts
# 11 Slann
# 12 Griffith

what have i 'clicked' to made this happen....... ;D lol

Ahmed

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
# 1 Judeau
# 2 Gatts
# 3 Caska
# 4 Griffith
# 5 Pippin
# 6 Rickert
# 7 Corkus
# 8 Slann
# 9 Void
# 10 Ubik
# 11 Conrad
# 12 Gaston

kawaiigattschan

Isn't he cuuuuuuuuuute?
I have to say it was definately much easier coming up with info on the human characters though Void wasn't THAT hard, I guess. Basically just make it a habit of killing and eating your friends to get them. I wasn't able to differentiate too much between them.. though I did consider Slann as counting as sexy and Conrad as not. In fact Conrad didn't get many traits to count as him. If there's a godhand we know nothing about I think its him. "Do you like to laugh?"

Though I probably in like 3 or 4 months or so will go back and update with the wealth of information that will come through in the manga about the godhand in the upcoming chapters since Miura is planning on revealing EVERYTHING IN ISSUE 187!!! IT'LL HAPPEN!!!!

Though I already found something about about Conrad at least... He's Foss turned into a godhand and sent back in time from the future to kill Sara Conner, Gatts's mom.

Anyway so if you're curious why one person got higher than another character its because questions where you said "yes" match their "yes" traits. That makes you a lot more like that character. A no is a less forceful version of making you unlike that character. So if its a scorecard I believe it works out so a matching yes gives you +2 points to being like someone, while a disagreeing no gives you -1 point. I'm not sure about matching no answers and stuff.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Though I already found something about about Conrad at least... He's Foss turned into a godhand and sent back in time from the future to kill Sara Conner, Gatts's mom.
Actually, I know this makes me look like a complete jackass (but, hey, were all family here right?) but way back in the day when I was starting to watch the series, and i first saw Foss and Charlotte, I slow-motioned the first episodes God Hand scene and could have SWORN that Charlotte was Slan, and Foss was Ubik.

**prepares for the assault**

PS: oh yeah, and then I bought the manga. Problem/theory solved.

kawaiigattschan

Isn't he cuuuuuuuuuute?
I was pretty convinced Foss was gonna start chomping on people myself... maybe its the way his head shines in a supernatural way... and when he looked at griffiths and said "i wonder if he knows about us?" or something like that...... but I changed my mind later on...

kawaiigattschan

Isn't he cuuuuuuuuuute?
Maybe I should make a quiz to match guys up to a female berserk character...

Lets see... Caska.. Terezia... Charlotte.... Slann.. the hookers... Farneze..

and Erika!

CnC

Ad Oculos
# 1 Judeau
# 2 Gatts
# 3 Caska
# 4 Corkus
# 5 Pippin
# 6 Rickert
# 7 Griffith
# 8 Gaston
# 9 Conrad
# 10 Slann
# 11 Ubik
# 12 Void

sweeet Judeau, then Gatts... I'm liking that ;D. What personalities do the god hand have? as far as I know we know nothing about them (personally).

As for the simularities between Ubik and Sland and Foss and Charlotte, I could see Foss and Ubik... but Charlotte?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
As for the simularities between Ubik and Sland and Foss and Charlotte, I could see Foss and Ubik... but Charlotte?
Hey! She was a girl!...I was young and foolish!!

wunwong

NOw...To gEt mY hANds uNstUcK.....
She's too messed up in da head man!!! She needs a good spanking from Azan or something, and then several years of electroshock therapy ;D

# 1 Judeau
# 2 Rickert
# 3 Caska
# 4 Pippin
# 5 Corkus
# 6 Gaston
# 7 Gatts
# 8 Conrad
# 9 Griffith
# 10 Slann
# 11 Ubik
# 12 Void

Some how the first 4 on the list don't surpise me.

Top Bottom