E-bay Item "Bootleg"

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
I saw this when seeing what the most expensive berserk Item was(because I like to see when people sell statues, not that I really have the money for it.), and I saw This.

Selling a bootleg of the berserk anime, claiming it is the licenced version, then charging $684.49, with around $25 S&H. It just made me sick. :-X

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
"All items brand new factory sealed. No bootlegs here. No home-burned, copied, duplicated, unlicensed items here. Please refrain from asking questions regarding this issue, and read store policies."

Hahaha, oh eBay.

You See This Alot On Ebay. A Few Weeks Ago So Guy Tried To Sell Hikaru no Go Episodes 1-100 For 0.01. First Of All, It Was A Bootleg, 2nd, There Is Olny 75 Episodes Of Hikaru no Go, 3rd, the S&H Was $4.75 Dollars. Discovered Weakness!!!

*Note: Discovered Weakness!! Is Episode Two of Hikaru no Go 

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Looks as though they at least fixed the price, but they are still selling a bootleg, that they are convincing ignorant saps thet they are recieving licenced products.
I once unknowingly purchased one of these Bootlegs that someone advertised as original, and it sure pissed me off. >:(
I tried to return it, he said he would, and he jipped me on my cash. >:(
I was only trying to get Irresponsible Captain Tylor, Which seems to be difficult to find, and this guy advertises the original, with original UPC, and claimed it was R1. >:(
At least it appears that that guy(the guy I had previously dealt with.) was banned. :)

Top Bottom