The Fantastic Four

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
looks good and I thought I was watching the credits there for a second, hehe, but I wonder how it will compare to Spiderman? And speaking of which... any news on Spiderman 3?? ???

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
looks good and I thought I was watching the credits there for a second, hehe, but I wonder how it will compare to Spiderman? And speaking of which... any news on Spiderman 3?? ???

Hm? i will give you all the info you need for Spiderman 3, when i get more bandwith. do-do-do! found it. http://www.countingdown.com/movies/2756481/news?item_id=3569872 tahts all i have Saiyajin, but i am still looking in to it.
Anyone want to know about X-men 3 and Iron Man?

P.S.The first two 'Spider-Man' movies were/are produced and distributed by Columbia Pictures (Sony), but Marvel Comics is currently engaged in a lawsuit against Sony which may (if they win) prevent Sony from producing future films in the series. If this *does* happen, there's been no indication thus far that it would necessarily derail the production and release of 'Spider-Man 3.' After the billion dollar (including international and DVD sales) success of Spider-Man, it's likely that Marvel would have no problem finding a new home for their biggest franchise. Check out Comics2Film for links to lengthy articles detailing the lawsuit's (slow) progress through the legal system. (3/3/04) Eight months later, there is not yet a confirmation that Sony will distribute, but they're not definitely out either. Talks continue

Top Bottom