Neo Hawks and the Vandimion

Do you think Griffith could be meeting with them in the future?
He could benefit from their established influence in economics and trade for his eventual kingdom, while the Vandimion could bent to him when he would becoming most important around.
Or do you think NeoHawk's dark nature is so extensive to be in conflict with a renaissance spirit the Vandimion seem to be radiating?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Re: NeoHawks and the Vadiminion

Well, I never really thought of Farnese's family playing such an extensive role, but if Miura were going to play with the idea of Farnese and Serpico flirting with some kind of affiliation with Griffith, this would certainly be an interesting way to bring that about. They wouldn't be knowingly betraying Guts; Farnese would be even further drawn to Griffith just for the sake of her curiosity about Guts. Also, assuming she learns the truth, it would be quite the moral dilemma for Farnese, first to choose where her loyalties lie (that should be a no-brainer), and then the stress of possibly becoming the outright enemy of her own father.

However, other than that, and even that's kind of a stretch (considering it's more likely her family will be destroyed in the coming chapters), I don't see much cause for it.

"Griffith No More!" said:
However, other than that, and even that's kind of a stretch (considering it's more likely her family will be destroyed in the coming chapters), I don't see much cause for it.

I thought about this before speculating and I realized it might just not be the case. As we know by the last couple of chapters they have their bases not only in Vritannis. They really resemble De Medici as Roberto has pointed out, so it's kinda impossible for the family to be destroyed even if Vritannis was.
Thus I wasn't speaking about Farnese or Vritannis specifically...it was kinda a more general obseration. Besides the manga doesn't stop at Vritannis kinda for sure.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

xechnao said:
I thought about this before speculating and I realized it might just not be the case. As we know by the last couple of chapters they have their bases not only in Vritannis. They really resemble De Medici as Roberto has pointed out, so it's kinda impossible for the family to be destroyed even if Vritannis was.
Thus I wasn't speaking about Farnese or Vritannis specifically...it was kinda a more general obseration. Besides the manga doesn't stop at Vritannis kinda for sure.

While the family could survive the destruction of the city, I just factored in the fact that father Vandimion could soon be toast into the overall liklihood of the scenario. Even if they do, that doesn't mean they will play an important role where Griffith is concerned, quite the contrary if you aren't talking about Farnese specifically. Of course, I assume when Griffith becomes King, any Midland nobility still in power would fall under his wing, so to speak. But, I'm still not convinced the Vandimion are that important or useful to Griffith, the all-powerful God on Earth that he is. If they do get visibly involved with him, it would likely be for the sake of Farnese's personal character development.

Anyway, I don't like to theorize too much about the possible abstractly important roles that portraits of unseen characters could play in relation to the main antagonist of the story. But that's just me. Besides the manga doesn't stop at Vandimion kinda for sure.

Top Bottom