Young animal official Berserk encyclopedia.

rubbereruben

I´m rubber, you´re glue.
You can close this thread if this has already been covered, but I wanted to ask the Skullknight group if they already know of (you probably do, but I'll ask anyway) of the official Berserk encyclopedia at http://www.younganimal.com/berserk/world/index.html

This is not to do any injustice to the hard work you did on the SK: encyclopedia, which I believe is the best I've ever seen. It's just that I'm extremely interested about the encyclopedia of Young Animal because it can clear up so many inconsistencies and it has so many things I don't know if the skull knight encyclopedia already has.

I don't know if you guys are already busy with translating it, or know of it and don't want to translate it. I just thought, why not ask it? I mean, there are probably good translators on this forum who could do an excellent job at translating it.

So if you have any input about this, please do.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
rubbereruben said:
You can close this thread if this has already been covered

I'm afraid that it pretty much has been, yeah.

rubbereruben said:
It's just that I'm extremely interested about the encyclopedia of Young Animal because it can clear up so many inconsistencies and it has so many things I don't know if the skull knight encyclopedia already has.

Well, I wouldn't exactly call that an encyclopedia, it's more of a quick presentation of the Berserk world, with a summary of the main events that took place in the manga, as well as the relationships between the characters. There's also a section about locations and the layers of the world, and one covering the evolution of the main characters' armors (plus these of the various armies seen in the story). They've been updating it lately, adding a timeline among other things.

No one that I know works on translating it, and I don't see where would be the interest in doing so actually. As for inconsistencies, I don't know what you're talking about (I take it that it's not stuff that has yet to be unveiled in the manga...).

Top Bottom