How to use the Oekaki?

Hello everyone, I am Khorne.
You see, I am seriously new to all of this forum stuff, and my question is:I just registered, and I can`t figure out how to post a writing on the oekaki board, and as far as I know I will get kicked out off the site if I dont post a picture within a week. So some help would be very appreciated.

Hey.

This is my first post...  In any forum anywhere, ever so...  Why do I need to post a pick?  What's more will the program work for macs (Machintosh)?  I suck at drawing so I will avoid it if I can (if forced I will look like a 3 year old aka. bad motor skills).  Thanks. ;)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, welcome to SK.net.

Alucard said:
This is my first post... In any forum anywhere, ever so... Why do I need to post a pick?

Because Walter wants you to ;).

Alucard said:
What's more will the program work for macs (Machintosh)? I suck at drawing so I will avoid it if I can (if forced I will look like a 3 year old aka. bad motor skills).

It works with Macintosh computers, and just try, it's free and nobody will laugh at you.

I am in the Oeaki and don't see anything.  I tried painting but see a blank canvas.  Eeeeeeep.

I am but a lowly worm for doing it right before the deadline.

I can see the page the Oeaki I just can't make anychanges to the white canvas. I clicked every button. I use Safari. How do I configure? I have five hours to figure this out. Eeep

I click the buttons they react. I rea the FAQ I click the canvas with red selected and... Blank canvas. I have clicked everything (I made sure I hadn't selected red paint).

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Alucard said:
I click the buttons they react.  I rea the FAQ I click the canvas with red selected and...  Blank canvas.  I have clicked everything (I made sure I hadn't selected red paint).

You go to Oekaki BBS Normal, you check you've selected the pencil, and black color (should be selected by default), and you should be able to draw. If it doesn't work then I don't know, but it's not a big deal though.

I will get banned if I don't post a picture after a week right? I tried black and pencil and all I see is a blank canvas. If I weren't being banned it wouldn't be as big an issue to me. Thanks for your help.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Alucard said:
If I weren't being banned it wouldn't be as big an issue to me.  Thanks for your help.

I'm an admin here, the guy who ban people is me, so when I say it's not a big deal if you post it later, it's not. Now let's not write 2 pages about it. Try updating your browser or installing a new one if you think it's needed.

It finnaly worked.  If any Mac users have the same problem I had then don't scroll.  Scrolling prevents it from working.  It won't show what you have done until you lift your preverbial brush and wait for a second.

Thanks Headless Death and Aazealh.  And sorry for my last minute newbieness.

Berserker_Paradox

Fate demands we strive for what we'll never get.
Help for a New Member

Greetings, Berserk fans!
Obviously, I'm new to membership (not even sure I'm posting in the right section) and I'm having trouble with the posting of fanart (a required feature as far as I know).

Anyway, I've never posted fanart before on any website, and perhaps my membership is still pending or something, put I simply can't find a way to post the fanart. Perhaps I could email it to some fansite and then post, I don't know. I hope to remedy the problem with a bit of help.

Thanks,

Michelle j

Re: Help for a New Member

well, you could upload the image to a site such as www.imageshack.us, then you could make a new topic in the Creation Station and paste the URLs provided by imageshack. Hope I didnt confuse you :-\

Berserker_Paradox

Fate demands we strive for what we'll never get.
Re: Help for a New Member

Aazealh said:
Welcome! The fanart you speak of has to be drawn online on a specific tool. Don't excessively bother yourself with it.

Thanks a lot, Aazealh! Your kindness knows no bounds :-*

i cant seem to log into Oekaki. i dont know am i supposed to register once again or what? ??? i dont want to get thrown off of Skullknight. Plus i wanted to know if i can have a little bit more than a week? I'm trying to make a cool banner with some other stuff, but i really suck at art.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
DarthVenom said:
i cant seem to log into Oekaki. i dont know am i supposed to register once again or what? ??? i dont want to get thrown off of Skullknight. Plus i wanted to know if i can have a little bit more than a week? I'm trying to make a cool banner with some other stuff, but i really suck at art.
The Oekaki is completely seperate from the forum, therefore you have to make another account.

Take your time with the drawing.

Walter said:
The Oekaki is completely seperate from the forum, therefore you have to make another account.

Take your time with the drawing.
Thanks for the help Walter 8), i know that it will probably suck(or maybe not), but hey we all cant be Kentaro Miura ;D

Nickoten

Now there'll be some quiet in this town.
Quick question: Does the image we link to to register (Not the fanart required to stay a member have to be a Berserk fanart?

Top Bottom