Swimming, with armor

Guts was fairly clear when he said "I'm never doing that again, swimming with my armor on."
Since they appear to now be headed towards aquatic adventures, does anyone think he'll ditch the berserk armor, if he winds up in the water again?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Bacongod said:
Guts was fairly clear when he said "I'm never doing that again, swimming with my armor on."
Since they appear to now be headed towards aquatic adventures, does anyone think he'll ditch the berserk armor, if he winds up in the water again?
I don't think we should take him THAT seriously with that line. The Berserk Armor is more vital to him than his preference in comfort while swimming.

^^I agree. And I bet he could probably swim much better WITH the augmenting armor than in his wearied phyisical state without it.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Smith said:
Perhaps Guts armor was light enough for him to swim properly... It a magical armour anyway...

Guts wasn't wearing the magic stuff yet, that was just the special armor Godo and Rickert put together for him, although, at the time, Guts did comment that it was lighter than it looked. ;)

And I guess the Dragon Slayer can be used as a flotation device, 'cause he was carrying that too. ;D

Well Gutts just got the armor, there still might be some features that he hasn't seen before like a floatation device, or a magic marker set , or even a snow cone machine. YOU never know.

"Griffith No More!" said:
And I guess the Dragon Slayer can be used as a flotation device, cause he was carrying that too. ;D

I guess it is more preferable to use it as a weight to sink deeper into the sea to fight Sea apostle ;)

In the same volume Caska said she hated Guts!? First Caska contradicts herself and now Guts goes swimming in armor again??!! WTF Miura y u make giant plot wholes u need me 2 help u b consistent.

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
Denial said:
In the same volume Casca said she hated Guts!? First Casca contradicts herself and now Guts goes swimming in armor again??!! WTF Miura y u make giant plot wholes u need me 2 help u b consistent.
Makes me smile :D :D :D

As far as Guts saying he'd never swim with armor on again... Well... Guts says alot of things.

Top Bottom