Sailing to Elfhelm with captain Roderick

S

Some Guy

While not completely impossible, and while Roderick is apparently a sort of black sheep in his kingdom, I don't think that after trying to manipilating Farnese to gain a political alliance between Vritannis and Ys that the party would be very keen on accepting Roderick in the band. And unless Roderick finds some personal reason to join the band I don't see why he would leave the political scene.

It's a cool idea though.

H

Hokuto_Master

Nah I never really thought of Roderick joining the gang.
But talking about sailing to Elfhelm, I can't wait to see what's gonna happen. Will they encounter some kind of kraken-like monster or apostle? Could be pretty intense and exciting. :eek:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
*Gyom* said:
he could be the one to lead them on the sea for a time...

That's a much more plausible idea; he could be the captain of the ship if they had to flee from Vritannis. He wants sea exploration? On to Skellig!

*Gyom* said:
I won't go saying a new member, but i have thought he could be the one to lead them on the sea for a time... we'll see.

Yes, that was my idea too.

Some Guy said:
While not completely impossible, and while Roderick is apparently a sort of black sheep in his kingdom, I don't think that after trying to manipilating Farnese to gain a political alliance between Vritannis and Ys that the party would be very keen on accepting Roderick in the band. And unless Roderick finds some personal reason to join the band I don't see why he would leave the political scene.

It's a cool idea though.

I think Roderick is kina interested in Farnese beyond political ploys. Farnese seems to get red about him too.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I'll wait to see how he acts around Guts to judge. Guts is afterall, the bonfire of dreams 8)

Definitely not, but some new characters to come along on the trip to the sea might be possible, after all the scroll Serpico gave to Guts originally said he could acquire any ship in the city with however many crew members.

Now that it's burnt they will end up sacrificing such a high class deal, as when they get Farnese back I doubt they will be getting such a luxurious deal a second time. Many nobels who have control to such deals will probably be pretty pissed at Guts within a few episodes so getting a ship alone will be hard enough as it is.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Sparnage said:
Many nobels who have control to such deals will probably be pretty pissed at Guts within a few episodes so getting a ship alone will be hard enough as it is.

Remember that Farnese' mom just came back from a trip with her ship though.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
xechnao said:
Has anyone else thought that Roderick could become a new member of the band?
Well, I had this thought as well. Thinking that if Rodericks intentions toward Farnese were more meaningful than simple political advancement, he may go along rather than lose Farnese. But if all his actions were for his own gain, he may still end up going along for the further exploration.

Although the Idea now that Lady Vandimion has been introduced leads me to think that she may be how they obtain a ship.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Who knows, indeed? After all, they still could end up on Daiba's.

In fact, Much will depend on effects in the ball caused by Guts, former famest Hawk, presumed "Dark Hawk", Schierke, witch aka hanguable, Isidro, idiotic punk, Casca, pretty empty cask... friends of Farnese, demon child, to be bounded to Roderick, foxy navy, friend of Magnifico, ambitious bastard like his father, son of his father, ambitious bastard like his son, husband of his wife, sharp as a tack, suspicious about Farnese and Serpico relationship, Serpico who's uncontent about the whole process and 's seen the elves, who are over Monkeyboy and Pointedhatgirl's heads, who belong to Guts' band, coming to the ball to get Farnese, who came here to offer them a boat, boat they need to go to Skellig to see more elves and get Casca cured... *eyes lost, exhausted : loop is finished ? Where am I ???*

Gyom, ambitious bastard like his favorite admin :D

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
Roddy taking them out to sea...um, no. Roddy chasing them out to sea, to rescue his fiancee from One-Eyed Love Pirate and Notorious Dark Hawk before evil witch sacrifices her to pagan gods? Yeah, Definately. ;D

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
What's all this "definitely" stuff? Who knows what could happen under extraneous circumstances; like a sudden Kushan invasion, for instance.

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
Sorry, I meant I definitely could see the possibility, not that I definitely saw it happening. Say, whatever happened to that rotting bark the Pirate King of Midland was tooling about on? It's been a while since I saw that episode and I'm kinda sketchy on what happened to it.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Herald of Yama said:
Say, whatever happened to that rotting bark the Pirate King of Midland was tooling about on?

The ship is still there for all we know.

PS:
Aazealh said:
By the way, seeing the recent developments, I wouldn't be surprised if Guts & co just shipped away with the pirates' boat after the battle... Well, they'd still need a crew or at least a navigator I guess.

Basically, considering the options we have right now, anything could happen. Depending on how and when they sail to Elfhelm, they may use Roderick's ship, or Lady Vandimion's, or the supposedly abandoned pirate ship, or a random one, and the question of the crew is open to even wider possibilities.

Top Bottom