• Griffith

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
H

Hokuto_Master

Hmm... I don't think he'll bite the dust. But if he does, I sure wish Skully kicked the shit out of him.

who voted for Griffith? and why? i mean i think in some sort of crazy way he could very easily turn on Void and kill him. there has to be a new god hand after this one ;D.
i guess i just like the idea of that being an actual way of Void dying. i mean Griffith is power hungry, as we all know.

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
I'd love to see Skully stick his bone into Void's squishy brain. Seriously, Void didn't think his costume out to well, with the whole exposed brain thing.

voidnooo.jpg

Tristram said:
I'd love to see Skully stick his bone into Void's squishy brain.  Seriously, Void didn't think his costume out to well, with the whole exposed brain thing.

http://rustedgears.com/msgboard/voidnooo.jpg
LOL
Great pic, you gave me an idea for my next attempt on trying to draw something on http://skullknight.net/oekaki . ill try to draw Void on paper first then ill give it a shot on there.

i would love to see skull knight kill him also. but still the whole idea of Griffith intrigues me. even know it might not ever happen.

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
DarthVenom said:
LOL
Great pic, you gave me an idea for my next attempt on trying to draw something on http://skullknight.net/oekaki . ill try to draw Void on paper first then ill give it a shot on there.

i would love to see skull knight kill him also. but still the whole idea of Griffith intrigues me. even know it might not ever happen.

I stole the idea partially from the hot dog thingy, but always thought it'd be funny if someone raped void's exposed brain. Ah! POetic justice Mr. big penis demon summon!

Nickoten

Now there'll be some quiet in this town.
Maybe we'll find out that Griffith was using the God Hand, too, all along, and he kills them all himself? Just how powerful is he as Femto compared to the other GH members, anyway?

Nickoten said:
Maybe we'll find out that Griffith was using the God Hand, too, all along, and he kills them all himself?
i would really love that outcome, but i still say guts has to kill Griffith in the end, but thats another thread.
Nickoten said:
Just how powerful is he as Femto compared to the other GH members, anyway?
i was wondering that myself ???

thats another reason why i made this thread. i kinda think that it comes down to Void and Femto. as who is the stronger out of the 2 i kinda always just seen Void as, i guess you can say leader of the god hand. so i was wondering who would be powerful enough to kill him?
or who do you think will kill him?

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
DarthVenom said:
thats another reason why i made this thread. i kinda think that it comes down to Void and Femto. as who is the stronger out of the 2 i kinda always just seen Void as, i guess you can say leader of the god hand. so i was wondering who would be powerful enough to kill him?
or who do you think will kill him?

I think it possible that Femto/Griffith's power hungry self may try to take over the Godhand. I mean, it's not like all of the Godhand is best friends, right? What the hell do they do all day anyways? Do they creep around practicing their powers? Play cards? Watch TV? Okay I will just stop this before it gets too far, but really, what do they do all day?

Who knows what will happen with the Godhand's stuff though... :<

Griffith wants to be a king. He wants his own kingdom. Everyone (including the God Hand) are just stepping stones leading to the outcome of his ambition, his dream. Going by the "lost chapter" It would seem that the Idea favors Griffith. That could lead to the debate that Femto is stronger than Void. I mean, Femto stands on the index finger, that's got to account for something.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Dwarf Kicker said:
Everyone (including the God Hand) are just stepping stones leading to the outcome of his ambition, his dream.

I wouldn't be so sure about that, the other God Hand members are for all we know as powerful as Griffith, and his plans must now have transcended the simple fact of becoming the Midland king. So I think that he's not viewing them as simple stepping stones, since his perception of the world has probably evolved.

Dwarf Kicker said:
Going by the "lost chapter" It would seem that the Idea favors Griffith.

He's got a leading role in nowadays' events, but I don't see how Idea would favor him. He was the missing stone and now he's accomplishing his part of the plan. He's getting what he wanted (kingdom), who knows what the others wanted, and if they'll get it (or got it already) or not.

Dwarf Kicker said:
That could lead to the debate that Femto is stronger than Void. I mean, Femto stands on the index finger, that's got to account for something.

The most important finger of the human hand, the most versatile and specific one and the very one that gives it all its interest is the thumb. Without it the prehensile abilities drop by like 70%.

[quote author=Tristram]
What the hell do they do all day anyways? Do they creep around practicing their powers? Play cards? Watch TV? Okay I will just stop this before it gets too far, but really, what do they do all day?[/quote]

According to Slan in vol 26 they float around without a form melting into sephira or whatever...they must be having a lot of fun. Of course we all know Slan is interested in Guts and pays close attention to his adventure.

Idea did say that he wants what Griffith wants. But I see where you're coming from on this, Az. If he manipulated the bloodlines for Griffith to be born then I'm sure he did it for the other God Hands as well. Also good point about the thumb. I honestly don't know what I was thinking on that one.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Dwarf Kicker said:
Idea did say that he wants what Griffith wants. But I see where you're coming from on this, Az.

Yeah, they might all (5 GH members and the Idea of Evil) want the same thing in the end, who knows. ;) Or their respective wishes may be compatible (even necessary for the others to exist?), that's actually what I'm going for.

The grand scheme has to be grand for us to be impressed in the end. 8)

Aazealh said:
Yeah, they might all (5 GH members and the Idea of Evil) want the same thing in the end, who knows. ;) Or their respective wishes may be compatible (even necessary for the others to exist?), that's actually what I'm going for.
I'm wishing for the same thing to happen. what a twist it would put on the story 8). plus it would make all of the God Hand members easier to kill(since they wont be together to defend eachother)
Aazealh said:
The grand scheme has to be grand for us to be impressed in the end. 8)
with out a doubt. i mean Miura has already more than impressed a ton of people. but i think when he does finish Berserk. the ending will be something else.

anyway i got off topic 8)

so after reading some of the past few ideas on what could happen between the God Hand. I'm wondering what would happen if a God Hand such as Void was to die? what would the other God Hand members do?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DarthVenom said:
plus it would make all of the God Hand members easier to kill(since they wont be together to defend eachother)with out a doubt.

Well, I think I didn't convey what I wanted to say correctly. I didn't mean they'd all fight together to rule the world or something, but that their respective goals would be complementary, and that the global result would be a common goal for all of them.

Aazealh said:
Well, I think I didn't convey what I wanted to say correctly. I didn't mean they'd all fight together to rule the world or something, but that their respective goals would be complementary, and that the global result would be a common goal for all of them.
oh ok, i thought you meant that each of they're dreams and wishes (possibly them being power hungry)would eventually turn them against eachother. taking sides with one another or a free for all. until one either ruled or killed the other God Hand members. but you have to admit that would be one hell of a fight.

I agree, that the only charcter that would kill Void would be SkullKnight, considering his past and such, that and he is proabably the only one with the skill to do it, I mean Void WAS the leader of Godhand so I assume that he would be pretty powerful, despite his looks.. of course then wouldnt he have to summon Godhand some way since Void doesnt exisit in the world? So I think it would be difficult to get to him, let alone kill him, if that is even possiable. Even if you do kill him, would that even do it? because he isnt excatly mortal, more like a incarnation of a spritual entity, so couldnt they just do a ceremony to bring him back? Killing him may do something in short terms, but in long term I dont think it really matters.....

Top Bottom