255 ART and more...(NEW serpico vs kelpie)

This drawing is for you...skullnight buddies!

yo2.gif

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
Re: 255 ART! (some coloring later...)

Rickert said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/rickbeentjes/Berserk_253-1.jpg

Nice work, looks really good ;)

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head

Nice variety of colors. The different tones you used for the woods make it very real.

thanx everyone for the nice comments!

here's some more of the same chap.

Berserk-02-2.jpg

Berserk-14-3.jpg

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity

Really nice colorings again. On the top panel where she stares at the apple you forgot to color her neckpiece, any maybe add a touch of color to her lips too, the purple you used on them in other panels looks excellent on her. Last coloring of fire flashback is awesome, Great work!

you're right Serp, I forgot her neckpiece in the last pic too probably due to my hasty working on it. Next time I take my time. I myself was quite content with the fire too but I know I can do much better. Oh well..it's a good practise knowing I'm not so good with colours!

anyway thanx again. :) 8)

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head

More great work. The only thing that's bothiring me is that shot where she's on the bench. For some reason, the green and the brown just don't go together well. I'd lightne the green and use that brown you used in the other forest scene to make it clash less. Not sure why I don't like those colors, just doesn't work somehow. Otherwise, I like you color use a lot.

Vaxillus; I know what you mean, although I must say I didn't take long enough while making the colorings to bother about the tints/color choices. Next time I'll be more aware of this sort of things. Thanx! ;D

Proj; here's your answer; an half hour of charcoal composition from guts surrounded by his 'evil beast'. just to show his '(old?)evil spirit' whitin carrying him to so much victories as well pain in his live....

Here it is after my charcoal-thingie was totally wasted I pulled it under my nails and almost couldn't finish my piece of art:

evilguts2.gif

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Re: 255 ART and more...(NEW EVILGUTS!)

Yeah, looks quite cool, congrats on that Rickert. :)

That's a really cool Guts picture my friend!!!! ;D

- C

Really great job on all the art. Your last piece would make a great wallpaper if it were a lot bigger.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler

Mormegil said:
Really great job on all the art. Your last piece would make a great wallpaper if it were a lot bigger.
I agree, but it looks really really cool all the same. ;D

whoa..everybody likes it ;D

I must say the eye (guts) is too big, I was scared I screwed the eye with charcoal. Well, if everyone agrees I maybe decide to correct the eye by making it smaller.

you know.

but really thanks for all the reactions!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Rickert said:
I must say the eye (guts) is too big, I was scared I screwed the eye with charcoal. Well, if everyone agrees I maybe decide to correct the eye by making it smaller.

Yeah, it's true it's a bit big. That's not so much of a problem though.

Top Bottom