Happy Birthday, Kentarou Miura

JIN

Yudanero...
:guts: Well its about that time of year again ( ...in Japan at least). Happy Birthday to Mr Miura! wOOT 40. Im not sure about the mega part but Miura is well into his break as Aaz expected.  =)

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
Hey it's my birthday, I don't get a topic?!?! :miura:
(kidding, kidding. =) )

Happy day of Birth to our favorite manga author!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, it's started already in Japan. :guts:

Happy 40th Birthday to the best mangaka ever! :serpico:

Puella and I sent him a present this year. But I'm not telling what so don't ask! :puck:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
handsome rakshas said:
Happy Birthday Miura!  :miura:
I'm more interested with how you got his address!
I concur. From what I understand, Mr. Miura would be awfully secretive about that stuff, considering he didn't want people to see him in that DVD interview. :x

But I don't know what I'd get him for his birthday. A juicemaker, maybe? :troll: Or perhaps one of those spiffy Berserk watches from Art of War!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Grail said:
I concur. From what I understand, Mr. Miura would be awfully secretive about that stuff, considering he didn't want people to see him in that DVD interview. :x
He accepts fan mail via Hakusensha and Young Animal.

And happy birthday, Miura!

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Aazealh said:
Puella and I sent him a present this year. But I'm not telling what so don't ask! :puck:

Oh, you're so cruel to torture us!  Now I'm extremely curious.  I would send him a cake if it would make it through customs.   :guts:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Walter said:
He accepts fan mail via Hakusensha and Young Animal.
Ah, of course! I forgot about that alternative method, there. I wonder if he'll get a lot of presents from fans. :isidro:

Raziel

"Each man is haunted until his humanity awakens."
Happy Birthday Miura! 

We worship the ground that you walk upon. :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Well it's been a year already! Happy birthday to the man and may this year be better than the last few! :SK:

三浦先生、お誕生日おめでとうございます。

Top Bottom