A drawing by Smith

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Our member Smith drew this a while ago, but he couldn't upload it at the time, so I offered to do it for him. I'll let him comment and answer further questions if there are any, please note that his scanner has a bad quality though (repercussions on how the image looks).

Click on the picture to get a much larger version.

Haha... thanks Aaz

Anyway i have 2 more... But they arent as Spectacular as they were on this piece... These drawing was drawn 2 yrs ago and and the other two was like 4 yrs?
::)

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
Looks good, that is a pretty tough angle to attempt. All the details are good. I would work on the proportions some to give his body more definition.

Serpico said:
All the details are good. I would work on the proportions some to give his body more definition.

I tried that before... But no matter how hard i attempt it it just doesnt look right...

It show how tough is just to draw a panel of Berserk... Got to admire Muira drawing skills...

Aazealh said:
Smith-Guts-icon.jpg
well done smith~
烙印战士(chinese),i think you had read the berserk manga of Hongkong's
lao yin zhan shi is really the chinese pinying hehe...
and what's your chinese name Smith?you are from Singapore?

EDIT:
oh ,sorry .i made a mistake..it is 烙印勇士 not the 烙印战士....
这是台湾版本的。。。。

blueberserk said:
EDIT:
oh ,sorry .i made a mistake..it is 烙印勇士 not the 烙印战士....
这是台湾版本的。。。。

Haha... Indeed you are quite informative... Yes in Singapore there are both Hong Kong and Taiwan series... And i even show one of my volume to Aazealh... Aazealh can clarify that lolz...

Anyway in Taiwan it is Rao Ying Yong Shi...

Edit: Where are u from?

Smith said:
Haha... Indeed you are quite informative... Yes in Singapore there are both Hong Kong and Taiwan series... And i even show one of my volume to Aazealh... Aazealh can clarify that lolz...

Anyway in Taiwan it is Rao Ying Yong Shi...
here is my chinese berserk bbs,if you will have any interesting ,come and join it :carcus:
http://ttan.getbbs.com/

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
blueberserk said:
here is my chinese berserk bbs,if you will have any interesting ,come and join it :carcus:
http://ttan.getbbs.com/

You guys have no problem using stuff from SK.net? :schierke:

BoardUpload-109153-2005-4-10-632487685815156250.gif

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Aazealh said:
You guys have no problem using stuff from SK.net? :schierke:

BoardUpload-109153-2005-4-10-632487685815156250.gif
Im flattered, personally. As long as he doesn't copy the encyclopedia and put his name on it (cough YONG cough) I dont have a problem.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
Im flattered, personally. As long as he doesn't copy the encyclopedia and put his name on it (cough YONG cough) I dont have a problem.

Haha yeah but you know, I think asking before would have been nice. Otherwise, I had seen a different Mozgus cosplay, but never this one. Quite nice costume I must say.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
blueberserk said:
Hey Aaz,i had changed it .what about the new one~XD

Nice, I like it a lot. And you have the satisfaction of creating it yourself. :guts:

BoardUpload-18267-109158-2005-7-31-632584283927500000.jpg

Here's his new button for the others.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Tell Me Why said:
You drew his legs too short. Looks kinda like a midget.
Well, Guts short legs are due to the angle of the picture. But thanks for the constructive criticism. For those interested in the artistic credibility of Tell_Me_Why, you can check out a few of his Oekaki drawings.

Nice! You should definitely draw more Smith, your improvement (in sense of motion, understanding of anatomy) seems quite visible to me.

Heya, first post!  :guts:

Wow nice one, Smith. Zodd sneaking behind Guts eh? I noticed something wierd about Zodd's body or was it just me  :schierke:

Could someone translate the chinese text please... thanks!
:guts:

Haha thanks for the compliment... But then again the one i post here is the raw piece... So Zodd as someone mention look weird... I agree... I just refine it today again... Not sure whether it look better but once i finish touching up everything i will post it again haha...

:guts:

(I am drawing another one again from vol25... Work still in progress :zodd:)

Top Bottom