The SK.net forum anniversary

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Walter said:
Wow, 10 years already, huh? To put all of this in perspective, when I started this site, Episode 165 had just landed -- Guts hadn't even fought Mozgus yet. Quite a lot has changed in the Berserk world since those days.

I remember reading that Mozgus fight for the first time, speculating on the "rumors" of Griffith's reincarnation, and seeing it only a few episodes later; man, talk about instant gratification! A lot of time has passed since then, but it's gotten no less gratifying, my friend.

Thank you, :SK:.net!

-Griffith

Oburi

All praise Grail
Walter said:
Wow, 10 years already, huh? To put all of this in perspective, when I started this site, Episode 165 had just landed -- Guts hadn't even fought Mozgus yet. Quite a lot has changed in the Berserk world since those days. And quite a lot has changed in our lives too. I was still finishing high school then. Now I'm married, with a job/career, and have lived in three different states.

That's pretty crazy. I wonder if years from now we will look back and say the same thing about Falconia appearing or Guts taking on the sea God. I sure hope so :serpico:
Thanks for making this all possible, people. Without replies and engagement from the community, this wouldn't really be a forum. This site will continue to be here for the truest of Berserk fans until after the series has ended, whether that be in 5 years, 10 years or 1000 years time.

Oh your welcome. Now where's me shirt! :troll:

Seriously though Walter do you ever just sit back and realize what an accomplishment this is. Not just for what the site has done, but the simple fact that so many fans can come together and share their love for an amazing series in such a safe, friendly and informative environment such as this. Not trying to be corny but seriously thank you for keeping sk.net going after a decade under the influence of Berserk

Wow! Congratulations on the Ten Year Anniversary, SK.net!

I’ve haunted many forums in the past, but this is honestly the greatest forum I’ve ever had the pleasure of being a member of. The fact that this is the only forum I come to now, and on a daily basis at that, proves it. The subject matter, whether it’s Berserk or games or movies or news, is always fantastic and entertaining. The members here are the coolest, most enjoyable people I’ve ever met. You guys always have me laughing, thinking, or left me with some sort of warm, fuzzy feeling inside. And it constantly blows me away how dedicated the mods here are to not only maintaining the forum but also to putting in a lot of work towards making the forum as entertaining as possible (such as with the april fool’s jokes, which I eagerly look forward to every year). Most mods either don't give much attention to their forums or, if they do, it's in a negative way (trying to throw their weight around, go on power trips, etc). But you guys go above and beyond. So thank you all for the truly great times. Here’s to another ten wonderful years. :)

turkitage

ターク
Oburi said:
Seriously though Walter do you ever just sit back and realize what an accomplishment this is. Not just for what the site has done, but the simple fact that so many fans can come together and share their love for an amazing series in such a safe, friendly and informative environment such as this. Not trying to be corny but seriously thank you for keeping sk.net going after a decade under the influence of Berserk

Well said. I mimic that as well. I still don't go on any other forums and I barely even comment on the Berserk relate episodes here but I really enjoy reading the comments/thoughts/questions/corrections that gather on this forum. I think the main reason why I like this, as others have mentioned, is because of the very organized and monitored forum. Plus, Griff and Gob just crack me up. Anyways, here's to another 10 years!

Happy Anniversary to the forum!! I can't top any of the posts said before me and I'm just thankful to be part of it. I love the unique personalities and passions people have on here and for me, SK has been the pinnacle of extraordinaire when it comes to an Anime forum.

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Unbelievable!

I'm very happy to be here. This is by far my favorite forum anywhere. It's the place to be for Berserk fans. Thank you, Walter, Griffith, Aaz, for keeping this thing running so well.

Awesome, is it really 10 years ?? I never realized that this forum this old is.
I've been visiting Sk.net for a couple of years now, mostly lurking. I got to admit that this here is the best forum ever :D
Happy 10th Anniversary !!!!

Youhou, happy birthday to skullknight.net forum!!!! :ubik:

I joined this AWESOME forum this year and i am very glad to be a member in a such big communauty !!!

It s my first post out of the berserk merchandise section!! My english isn t as good as this forum deserve!!

However, I just want to say thank you so much to people who have created this Fuc...g Forum !!!

Thanks, thanks, Thanks, ....!!!!

Top Bottom