Dream matchups

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
I thought it would be neat to think about fights in berserk that you would love to see, realistic or not. for me....

Serpico/Guts vs. Rakshas/ Irvine

anyone else?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
handsome rakshas said:
FEMTO vs. RAKSHAS!

Poor Rakshas would get annihilated, no matter what powers he might have.

yota821 said:
Judeau would OWN Mule. They're not even in the same league, IMO.

Mule is still a kid, though.

yota821 said:
:serpico: vs. :judo:....that looks interesting.

Sorry to Judo fans out there, but he's not in the same league as Serpico, as far as I'm concerned. :SK:

As for an interesting match-up... I'd like to see the four Tapasa and Silat against Zodd. :zodd:

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Aazealh said:
Poor Rakshas would get annihilated, no matter what powers he might have.

.As for an interesting match-up... I'd like to see the four Tapasa and Silat against Zodd. :zodd:

You are right, Rakshas would be slaughtered by Femto.
4 Tapasa and Silat vs. Zodd? I never thought anyone would come up with something so cool! It just shows that all you guys are very creative,especially Aaz!

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Basically Serp :serpico: versus any of the Apostles in Griffith's army. That or Serpico versus the four Tapasa. Now that would kick ass in my opinion. That guy's got potential :serpico:.

azan.gif
vs.
silat.gif

What about Grunbeld VS Guts, The Revenge! :isidro:

I would like to see Guts fight Grunbeld with the full potential of the Berserk Armor, if ever one day he can somehow "control" its bad effects! That would be a cool, and certainly very undecisive, fight!

Otherwise, Schierke's magic against some of Griffith's New BoH's General would be a nice fight... Even if I'm not sure whether Schierke would be a match for them?!...

Feanor

Nur dem Schwert kannst du vertrauen!
What about schiercke vs. sonja. I think this could happen some day in a tragic way, because they like each other. I think sonja is some of the blind white sheep itself. She isn't one of the bad characters but she's deceived by griffith superhuman charism. IMO she would do anything he asked for her and nobody can convince her that griffith is the bad guy.

Feanor said:
What about schiercke vs. sonja.

If that fight ever occurs, I hope in the end Sonja realizes WHO Griffith really is, and what could be cool is her uniting her forces to Schierke's, to fight against the Apostles! I don't know why, but I can even picture Sonja sacrificing to save Schierke, or to help her flee.

As for the fight in itself, between Sonja and Schierke, I think Sonja's main power is that she can foresee things... In a fight against Schierke's magic, I'm not sure she would be able to really hurt her... Well, after all, we don't know the extent of Sonja's capabilities, so maybe she is stronger than what I think?!...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Rhombaad said:
Basically Serp :serpico: versus any of the Apostles in Griffith's army.

I'm afraid Serpico doesn't have the skills yet. I guess he will eventually confront one of them though. :chomp:

asmer said:
Even if I'm not sure whether Schierke would be a match for them?!...

I'm sure she wouldn't in the actual state of things... She's not an accomplished witch yet.

Isidro and Schierke versus anything is something I'd like to see. Dream matchup. :carcus:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Aazealh said:
I'm afraid Serpico doesn't have the skills yet. I guess he will eventually confront one of them though. :chomp:
Yeah, he's no match for them at the moment (he couldn't even take on the Makara), but I'm sure he'll face an Apostle eventually. He may even fight one we haven't seen yet. :???:

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
KIDDY FIGHT!
rickert/erika vs. mule/ sonja (erika and rickert would get smoked!)
GERIATRIC BATTLE ROYALE!
godo vs. king of midland
PUT SOME DAMN CLOTHES ON!
moonlight girl/slann vs. roshinu/puck
FREINDS?
owen vs. raban
OUR FATHERS ARE JERKS!
charlotte vs. jill

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
yota821 said:
^^ That would be the moonlight boy, not girl. :chomp:

Indeed. And these match-ups don't make a lot of sense, Rakshas... :schierke:

handsome rakshas said:
moonlight girl/slann vs. roshinu/puck

The "superior being" and a God Hand member against an already dead apostle and Puck? -__-;

Rhombaad said:
Puck and Ivarella versus...Schnoz... :puck:

Haha well, they already had an epic fight in the past, the poor Schnoz was vanquished and had to flee. :puck:

Schnoz-Elves01.jpg
Schnoz-Elves02.jpg

Revenge will be his!

handsome rakshas said:
KIDDY FIGHT!
rickert/erika vs. mule/ sonja  (erika and rickert would get smoked!)
GERIATRIC BATTLE ROYALE!
godo vs. king of midland

XD I wouldn't count 'lil Rickert out just like that. He's a blacksmith now, so he's at least got the muscle to take on Mule.

Putting Sonja and Erika in the same place is a bad idea - they would destroy existence as we know it with an overload of cuteness. ;D

Top Bottom