Where can I get a GrunBeld statue?

R

-rob-

Just checked Art-Of-War, they're sold out.

Saw 1 on ebay recently, I was 28$ short, right when I got enough money someone already hit Buy It Now. :judo:

Anyone know anywhere 1 is available for sale?

O, and how does that Artofwar.com place work? I put in an order for a Silat statue and they didnt even ask for money? :???: I did a search on here and found what the deal was with that, but I'm still confused how they can send it when they never asked what country or state I'm in?

*Shameless Plug*
Anyone feeling generous or just feel like spending money, check out my Ebay sales:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6431146911&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

All proceeds go to Berserk statues. :void:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
-rob- said:
Anyone know anywhere 1 is available for sale?

Well besides eBay there's always Yahoo Japan auctions of course, but you know that it's not the most convenient way to buy stuff for non-Japanese people. Other than that, I can't think of any store currently having it in stock.

-rob- said:
I did a search on here and found what the deal was with that, but I'm still confused how they can send it when they never asked what country or state I'm in?

It's all explained in other threads. Basically, you gave your mail address. If you've got an account on their site, they have the necessary information, if not they'll contact you by mail and ask for it. Same for payment, they'll contact you by mail when it'll be time. If you want to know the delays, just ask them.

R

-rob-

^Yeah I did a search on here, and I'm real glad I did it before I put in the order for the statue or I would of probably thought I messed up and then go and try it again 30 more times lol...

Damn tho this statue buying is seriously gonna put me outta house and home. Today I bought the Zodd Apostle action figure, the Boscogne statue, Casca & Griffith double pack action figures, plus this Silat, and still looking for GrunBeld.

How much are you looking to spend for Grunbeld? Mine was damaged but repaired. See this thread. http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=4592.0

(I want to buy the exclusive version)

R

-rob-

I was really looking for a new 1, but yo I think we can work something out.

Since I bought that Boscogne today my PayPal account is a lil dry, but if ya offer a price I could probably raise enough depending how well my Ebay sales go. :judo:

R

-rob-

I hear you bro. Check your messages.

EDIT: Nevermind this thread, I just ordered the Wyald statue. My paypal now has a total of 32 cents.

Top Bottom