Sexy question

Okay, this is not so serious but is a point...
I've searched for a similar topic but I did not found, so...

Is Guts... huh... virgin at the first time he had sex with Casca?

I know he was raped when he was a child, but the way he acts seems he hadn't recovered for the trauma.

He saw the raper on Caska and tried to kill and he was not gentle with her, just like he had never touched a woman before...

This topic will change everybody's life, oh God, how useless... :judo: ::)

p.s.: sorry if the English is not so good :p

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I'm not sure if it counts -- but, if so, Guts lost his virginity in the ass... his first consented sex with the opposite sex was with Caska.... Griffith on the other hands.... :badbone:

Triggormortis

Weakness is a disease; I am the cure.
Well we really don't know (nor need to know) how Guts' sex life was before Casca rocked his socks. But it seems logical that he was a virgin up until then because his tight-assed attitude seemed to stem from a lot of pent-up sexual frustration.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Considering that the only person he says he was okay with touching him was Casca, I'm almost positive it was his first time (especially considering his previous attitude of "touch me and die" :SK:).  I don't count his being raped by Donavan as a "first time."

puella

Berserk forever
Casca said "it must be the first time for you (as well as me)" to Guts and he didn't say anything about that after they had sex. He admitted it with silence.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Rhombaad said:
Considering that the only person he says he was okay with touching him was Casca, I'm almost positive it was his first time
puella said:
Casca said "it must be the first time for you (as well as me)" to Guts and he didn't say anything about that after they had sex. He admitted it with silence.

Nothing to add to that, I think this sums up the answer pretty well. There's really no doubt about this as far as I'm concerned, it was his first time (the rape being of course excluded), everything points to it.

Yes, and the only other time I know of him having "sex" is with that demon that disguised itself as a woman to catch him off guard, but of course that was quite some time later...during the Blackswordsman period.

T

T.portal-G.

Does carcus even get any? :carcus: He was alway so desperate, and thats why he died the way he did? Funny how there was even an apostle like that and how carcus was led straight to her.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
T.portal-G. said:
Funny how there was even an apostle like that and how carcus was led straight to her.

Yeah, that's the one Guts kills at the beginning of volume 1, Zelz was talking about her.

So Guts has killed the apostles who murdered Carcus and Pippin. What happened to the apostle who killed Judeau? Is he still around?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Khorne said:
So Guts has killed the apostles who murdered Carcus and Pippin. What happened to the apostle who killed Judeau? Is he still around?

He died in the Occultation. Judo wounded him and Casca killed him. The one that bit his arm got away with it though.

All_4_Yume

Yume Chaser
puella said:

I missed that. I'm definitely reading that part again (as well the other volumes:p). I always assumed that Guts did it with some whore or something. He was a mercenary since he was 6 so I'm sure he's had plenty of instances he could've paid for it. Although now that I think about it does seem a lot likely he could've been a virgin. I guess I didn't want to believe that could've been a possiblity (not Guts, he's the man). I'll say this: if he was, that dude was cool as ice and didn't show it. How many teenage male virgins can have a woman lie bucky naked on top of them and later then act like she just shook his hand?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
All_4_Yume said:
How many teenage male virgins can have a woman lie bucky naked on top of them and later then act like she just shook his hand?

Well as you said, he's the man. :badbone:

Woland said:
And that seems a bit out of character now.

Don't know Guts was pretty mess up during that time heck later he tried to rape Caska. :chomp: Maybe with that demon girl he was letting lose his sexual frustration? I mean she was pretty hot. :schierke:

CnC

Ad Oculos
I think its safe to assume that the opening scene in the series was a bit out of character for Guts. I think the whole point to the scene was "wow, they're fuckin" to "holy shit, wtf is she?" to "wait, what hapened?". Basically, designed as intrigue to keep you reading. It leads me to believe that Miura hadn't worked out all the "kinks" in the character.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
I think its safe to assume that the opening scene in the series was a bit out of character for Guts.

Well, like Walter once said, I think that scene was just an "IN YOUR FACE" way to introduce the character. As for justifying it... Going as far as having sexual intercourse with an apostle just to get a shot at killing it does seem a bit too much, even for Guts and especially after all the character development of the later volumes.

It was the worst of his Black Swordsman period though, before Puck, so I guess it could be said that it shows how low he fell during his crusade against apostles.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Aazealh said:
It was the worst of his Black Swordsman period though, before Puck, so I guess it could be said that it shows how low he fell during his crusade against apostles.

Makes sense to me.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
It seems to me that if Miura were to go back and redo the first few volumes, he probably would change quite a bit. That holding a sword in your mouth thing probably wouldn't fly anymore, except with the Berserk armor.

Vaxillus said:
It seems to me that if Miura were to go back and redo the first few volumes, he probably would change quite a bit.  That holding a sword in your mouth thing probably wouldn't fly anymore, except with the Berserk armor.

Well he did only used his mouth to hold the sword while he used his metallic arm to lift the sword so I see it possible to do. Don't underestimate the power of love!!!   

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Vaxillus said:
It seems to me that if Miura were to go back and redo the first few volumes, he probably would change quite a bit.

It's mostly the graphic aspect that bothers Miura about the first few volumes; he lacked time to polish them back then (was already working with Buronson) and of course he wasn't as skilled as he is nowadays. I don't think the story in itself would need much tweaking (though I do agree that he would likely alter some details here and there).

No offense but I think people are treating this way too seriously.

Guts got a Apostle in a prone position using sex and killed her.

It's certainly not the most reprehensible thing he's ever done to kill an Apostle.

Hell, I imagine he'd sleep with an entire harem of monsters/men/robots/cats if he thought it'd get him closer to an Apostle to kill.

Femto the Raven

The location of agony? The human soul.
I have to disagree. (a little) Isn't it a little presumtious to say "Oh well, Miura didn't really mean to have Guts having sex with the demon, he'd propably take that part out if he re did the manga"?

The disciple seduced and then devoured Corkus (or is it Cakas?) that is her modus operandi, seduce men with her earthly from, and then devour them in her true form.

My guess was Guts had been searching for her and knew this about thus bedding her and then eventually killing her. But there is no reason to belive he knew beforehand, she could have just come out of nowhere and offered him a little late knight pick me up and he went for it.

Since he is constantly being hunted by the Godhand I think it's safe to assume that as soon as she showed up he guessed her true identity and was prepared to off her. Simple as that.

As far as Gut's sex life goes, yes Caska first, but after she refuesed him its possible he went to other women, although it is equally possible he just abstained. Lovin is not Gut's strong point, it just doesn't come easy to him.

Top Bottom