Serpico pics?

last year i did a zorro (ome piece) cosplay because of the lack of time i had t oactully made the custom...but this year im gonna plan ahead, and there are two major charcters i want to cosplay to
the first one, and with higher priority - SERPICO
but...the problem ive got long curly black hair, so it might be of some problem...and i want a good serpico cosplay if im gonna try...anyway, i would really appreciate if i could get help in finding some serpico pics who would give a general idea of what ill need to get for this cosplay...ofc im gonna search myself aswell...but ill be grateful for some help :p

second cosplay idea is morau for HXH if anyone cares >.>

damn...the hair gonna alot more of a problem that i thought...i was sure there was a point he wore a ranger hat...but...than i remembered it was gatts =|

i got a long black curly hair...theres no way i could pull a good serpico like this, damn...i tihnk ill have to go with morau custom instad...grrr...its so hard having this kind of hair, it doesnt fit to any anime char (Atleast ones i know...and cool enough to cosplay to :p )

the rest of his outfit could pose to be a little problem, but things i can overcome...i just cant stand having that much of diffrence with the hair =\

thanx azalah...auf, really wanted to, but i prefer to have a good cosplay to a second fav' char than a disgusting one to the most fav...:(

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
adon_shoko said:
i got a long black curly hair...theres no way i could pull a good serpico like this, damn...i tihnk ill have to go with morau custom instad...grrr...its so hard having this kind of hair, it doesnt fit to any anime char (Atleast ones i know...and cool enough to cosplay to :p )

Well, it fits Locus.

Locus.jpg

You could always wear a wig :carcus: , but yeah I think your better off with your second choice, just go with whatever you can pull of best I think, and personally Locus is one of my favorite apostles, but I do admit his apostle form does look a little odd but it grows on you.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Zelz said:
You could always wear a wig  :carcus: , but yeah I think your better off with your second choice, just go with whatever you can pull of best I think, and personally Locus is one of my favorite apostles, but I do admit his apostle form does look a little odd but it grows on you.
In my opinion Locus' Apostle forms is one of the best I've seen. He's like a T-1000 on crack or somethin'. I'm glad it's growin' on you, 'cause in the future I imagine we'll be seein' it quite a bit. :guts:

Yea, I like how it is all metallic and slick looking it really fits him as a Cavalry Lancer, and trust me it already has grown on me quite a bit :guts:, another one I can't wait to see is what Irvine will look like, I always imanige some kind of dark creature with alot of eyes with a ballstic form to it since he is an archer and everything (also probably with lot of projectiles on him) anyhow, I'm sure it will be something crazy and awesome.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Zelz said:
Yea, I like how it is all metallic and slick looking it really fits him as a Cavalry Lancer, and trust me it already has grown on me quite a bit  :guts:, another one I can't wait to see is what Irvine will look like, I always imanige some kind of dark creature with alot of eyes with a ballstic form to it since he is an archer and everything (also probably with lot of projectiles on him) anyhow, I'm sure it will be something crazy and awesome.
Yup, I'm sure Miura has something amazing in store for us regarding Irvine's (and Rakshas') Apostle form. He'll probably merge with his bow. It'd be cool if he could tear out razor sharp horns or somethin' and fire 'em from the bow. Actually that sounds a bit much, but the point is that it'll be cool. :void:

!!!!
Rakshas
!!!
oh sh*T O_O
ya, him!
but...but...its probably gonna feel like a furnace inside his rob right?
its a rather easy custom i think...that you just cant make bad...the problem is the heat inside...damn 0.0
*gonna look for Rakshas pic's to see if i remember him correctly ><*

edit - you think it'll be possible to put nails on the mask instad of these wierd teeth look thingies Oo
btw - love the spelling check in this forum o.o

Top Bottom