Emperor Zodd

R

-rob-

So, I was gonna post my collection but my camera is working like shit... I still got some decent shots in tho of this Zodd Figure that I customized... Hopefully tommorow I can update this thread.

Enjoy:

DSCN1279.jpg

DSCN1278.jpg

DSCN1276.jpg

Is that Guts' chopped off head that Zoddo is holding??? If so, SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU ROB!!!! :chomp:

Anyways, yes, I would like to see clearer pics of it, but from the looks of it, it's pretty cool! I always like checking out custom work.

R

-rob-

DirectDK said:
Is that Guts' chopped off head that Zoddo is holding??? 

Yes he is holding Guts head. But it's just a spare to that TV Version which came with 2 heads.

Thanks to eveyone who posted in this tread, I will try and get better shots tommorow, I think I still wanna add a few more things too it... Like a spine come outta Guts neck hahaha.

Aazealh I agree on the bloodwork, I waaayyyyy overdid it, but I just wanted to see how it came out, I'm thinking about putting a little bit of blood on my Magun instead of spending another 250$. But it's a huge risk and I'll only have 1 chance so I'm trying to practice as much as possible.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
-rob- said:
Thanks to eveyone who posted in this tread, I will try and get better shots tommorow, I think I still wanna add a few more things too it... Like a spine come outta Guts neck hahaha.
Ack! That was gonna be my suggestion! :guts:

Damn you Aworldapart you beat me to that cherish spring's line :p hehe

However thats a pretty nice customization there Rob. Only thing im not a fan of is his sword is laying on its handle blade up but i think the statue comes like that no?

Besides that Its a great item to have :SK:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Darkadien Zurel said:
Only thing im not a fan of is his sword is laying on its handle blade up but i think the statue comes like that no?

It's not a statue but a figure, and yes, it would look better if the sword was the other way around (blade in the ground, not handle).

conan

Until next time...
Aazealh said:
It's not a statue but a figure, and yes, it would look better if the sword was the other way around (blade in the ground, not handle).

Agreed...

I've NEVER seen a blade stick out of the ground by the handle...
too top heavy...

Great custom! I love the blood (i'm a fan of bloody customs as well! ;) :D)

CnC

Ad Oculos
looks like a nice job. There is a lot of blood, but from what I can gauge, its well done. Definitely post more pics from somewhere with a little more light (looks like your camera was struggling)

R

-rob-

Thank you everyone for the replies... I just ended up painting his whole face red... Plus if anyones ever played Resident Evil 2 ever heard of the Lickers? I had 1 of those from years ago, I pulled off its tongue an stuck it in Guts neck to make it look like a real bloody spine... I also put some blood on my Magun so I am no longer looking for the bloody version, I think I did a good job on it (except I overdid the knife on Guts waist)

Oh and about the sword, I got that base from some really really really old Viking action figure, and when I pulled him off the base there was that hole, so I just propped the sword in and poured in some superglue, I dont think that swords coming out. I want to find some bones to put on the base, after I do that I will post updated pictures.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
-rob- said:
Plus if anyones ever played Resident Evil 2 ever heard of the Lickers? I had 1 of those from years ago, I pulled off its tongue an stuck it in Guts neck to make it look like a real bloody spine...
That's fantastic!!! :troll:

Top Bottom