Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

Why thank you all for such nice words. I have my collection and like to do nice things with it because that is how happy Berserk makes me. Alas DK, I did not mix the beat, I have had that for a few years actually, I just thought it went well. The lighting was a small LED I bought from Wal-Mart for $5. You don't always have to have the most expensive best stuff to do cool things, unless it is Berserk itself :guts:.

- C

PS. :carcus:

Here is my new display of Berserk. Bought 4 of these cabinets last week. Put 3 up so far, ill put the other one up when my Slann and Berserker statues get here. I also bought some frames, going to put the manga scenes for each statue in.

AWESOME. I recognize those display cases =). They are definitely worth every penny. I can't wait to see more additions to your collection!

grendelrt said:
Here is my new display of Berserk. Bought 4 of these cabinets last week. Put 3 up so far, ill put the other one up when my Slann and Berserker statues get here. I also bought some frames, going to put the manga scenes for each statue in.

http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture0016wg.jpg

http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture0022lc.jpg

http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture0036kn.jpg

Nice man.......a little Griffith centric for my taste though. :chomp:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
grendelrt said:

Looks good, post more when it'll be completely done. :serpico:

Thanks guys! And yeah I have lots of Griffiths mainly because I got a couple of them for cheap :guts: But I have two Guts statues coming, if you count Slan.

Very cool glace cabinets ! It seems to me a little "empty" (statues are alone and separated each other by a too high distance) but your display rocks !

Doesn't anybody, apart of myself, give importance to the ligth system ?
With some electric ligth (ligth bulb), statues just become WONDERFUL (details and color's work can be seen)

Kenji-kun said:
Very cool glace cabinets ! It seems to me a little "empty" (statues are alone and separated each other by a too high distance) but your display rocks !

Doesn't anybody, apart of myself, give importance to the ligth system ?
With some electric ligth (ligth bulb), statues just become WONDERFUL (details and color's work can be seen)

I actually was going to buy lights while I was there, there is a hole built in the top of each cabinet to mount them. But alas, Ikea was sold out, so I have to wait till they get more in stock to order them. I have them seperated since I have so much room, eventually most shelves will have more than one statue on it, just need to keep collecting =) I have some stuff I could put in there like Berserk PVC statues , Vampire Hunter D resin statue, Predator bust, etc But I decided I would keep this display Berserk Resin Statue only. As far as lights go, does anyone know how much temp will effect those statues? I noticed the little lights that go up top put off some heat, but they wouldnt be super close to the statue.

You don't have to worry grendelrt,
The temp affects the statue, it is obvious but I think it is much more the brutal temparature variation and extreme degrees (cold or hot) that hurts them.
Ligth is transformed into heat, make the calcul if you still have your college lesson ;) it create less than a single degree depending on the bulb and the distance : at a quite reasonable distance (15-20 cm minimum), it doesn't affect the statue I presume

C said:
I have some Berserk itmes I have been collecting as well. I don't have as much stuff as everyone else, but I'm slowly building up and plan to have alot more.   :serpico:

Here is a small video, a glimpse of my collection  :guts: :

Click Here

- C
Heheh, awesome stuff :guts:
The ending was pretty funny too :serpico:

I have bought a cheap but very beautiful cabinet made of wood and glass. I am happy about my displaying. I will take more pictures when I will receive my Guts and Slan diorama.

Come on everyone, show us your displaying in order to share ideas 8)

EDIT:

Here is a little part of my displaying...

...just to celebrate the arrival of my Guts & Slan diorama (the actual guest star !!!)

gutsandslan022cy.jpg

gutsandslan032xt.jpg

gutsandslan014ul.jpg

CnC

Ad Oculos
Psymont 2.0 said:
whered ya get that colored pic of the hill of swords fight? its frickin awsome!!!! must have

Its one of Lith's colors. She seems to be having hosting issues so I can't point you to the file.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Psymont 2.0 said:
whered ya get that colored pic of the hill of swords fight? its frickin awsome!!!!

SK.net, of course.

CnC said:
Its one of Lith's colors. She seems to be having hosting issues so I can't point you to the file.

She's got no issue with hosting, she just has a Coppermine gallery now. The picture can be found in various resolutions here: 1024x768 | 1280x1024 | 2935x2157

While we're on the topic, I can't help but notice that Kenji-kun edited the credits out, great way to show your appreciation/gratitude to the artist... :schierke:

Yeah, when I saw this wonderful colored artwork, I knew that I have to enframe it... it is so GREAT !
Good work, I wanted to say : perfect work
Thanks Lithrael.

Aazealh, don't blame me please, I haven't touch the picture : man gave it to me like that ;)
But, thinking about this, the RED color and the big size of the signature is not a good choice according to me, too bad... but it doesn't matter

Thanks for the link (I don't see it when I am on the Sk website), there are some arts I have just discovered...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Kenji-kun said:
Aazealh, don't blame me please, I haven't touch the picture : man gave it to me like that ;)

Who, when, how? Blame the person that did then, it's embarrassing for you.

Kenji-kun said:
But, thinking about this, the RED color and the big size of the signature is not a good choice according to me, too bad... but it doesn't matter

Big size of the signature? It's very tiny and rather discreet in the full res version, and it's made in a way that it doesn't eat on the image, which is the reason it can be edited out so easily. No excuse. Color choices aren't a valid reason to edit credits out either, you can remove the Berserk logo and leave the artist's name in there.

I doubt you'd be pleased if I took one of your reviews from [Consoles Fan] and didn't credit you, same thing here. It's not the end of the world, but it's not cool.

Top Bottom