Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

Rhombaad said:
Great looking statue, Kenji-kun. Makes me want one even more than I already do...

You just have to buy it Rhombaad, I tell you. This statue is simply splendid !
You have to see it from your own eyes. Best looking statue ever, for sure !

Our friend Maiku should be updating this thread very soon, right Mike? Hehe, I've seen a preview already and it's pretty sexy!

Oh yeah Maiku, please ;)
We are all waiting to see that.

Another pictures assembly of my awesome Zodd II Bloody Limited Edition (nb : very good blood work).
Like always, I just can't do justice to the magnificience of the statue.

berserkzoddoiikenjikun8xm.jpg

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Went to IKEA today to get some bookcases for me new apartment. I think I convinced the wife that a display case was absolutely necessary :badbone:

.... you'll know by the pictures I post if I got a good one or not.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I'm very disappointed that the horse isn't anatomically correct. :troll: Otherwise, I notice you're using my scans as posters. :badbone: Nice statue anyway, not my favorite personally but no doubt it'll look good next to Guts on Horse.

Aazealh said:
I'm very disappointed that the horse isn't anatomically correct

What do you mean Aazealh ?
My brother is a "horse lover" and hasn't said anything concerning an anatomic discrepancy in front of the statue.
Thanks a lot for your beautiful scans.
oh, and I am just curious, what is your favorite statue :guts: ?

Thanks Uriel, I am waiting yours and Derek's photographies.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Kenji-kun said:
What do you mean Aazealh ?

I was referring to the fact it doesn't have a penis. It was a joke obviously.

Kenji-kun said:
oh, and I am just curious, what is your favorite statue :guts: ?

I like the standing Skull Knight and Zodd 2 the best.

Aazealh said:

Maybe it's a female horse! Hehe, jk. That is true, though. The Sk on Horse has a penis. I can't recall about the other Horse statues.

Anyhow, good pictures Kenji, and great display! It looks like the statue fits just perfectly in your display case. Adjustable shelves are a beautiful thing! Hehe, anyways, I always like looking at your setups!

Kenji-kun said:
I am waiting yours and Derek's photographies.

Mine won't come for a while. In the end, I decided to pay for my statue when the Griffith Shooting Star comes out. I'm also a little behind on my AOW pictures. I still haven't done my Guts Berserker Attack Form one! Hopefully, I'll do it sometime soon.

Aazealh said:

Oh ^^
I understand now :serpico:
Like derek said, the Skullknight's horse does have a clear scuplted penis.
But we can see a little "penis form" (a bump) under Griffith Hawk Soldier's horse. But hey, the horse is rising (we said “pulling up” in english I believe), and personnally, I really prefer seeing nothing :SK:

I like the standing Skull Knight and Zodd 2 the best.
I have never seen the Skullknight but I have to agree with you concerning the Zodd II. He is wonderful !

Thanks a lot Derek ;)
And yeah, adjustable shelves make the diplaying easier.

We are not in a hurry, take your time to show us your usual beautiful photographies.

gutsattackformbloodylimitededition08yo7.jpg

Femto_Rebirth.jpg

For everyone, I have taken near 40 high rez photographies of my COMPLETE display case with (overall) all my greatest statues. I think (and it is the only reason I made such a file) it could help some people here to decide which statue they prefer (and thus, buy the best model in order to prevent a disappointment/a waste of money).

Click here to download the zip file : http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=05YOTS9U

Hope you will enjoy it

D

Death Can Wait

sonofabitch. Great collection, I seriously need to get money so I can -start- mine. Only recently (months) got into Berserk, and even less till I discovered the awesome Art of War (expensive as hell) stuff. Now to find a way to subtract what was in that last elipse.

As far as Berserk art goes, this is what I've got apart from my kits & prepaints; an original Casca cel with matching, original background.

I just got it back from framing and don't you agree it turned out gorgeously?  :serpico:

DSC03352_.JPG

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
That looks really great, actually. I'm usually not a fan of animation cels, mainly because the only ones I've seen lack backgrounds and, IMHO, are usually not from scenes that were drawn all that well. This one looks mighty fine, though. :guts:

Chiba said:
How much did it cost?

Quite honestly, I can't remember as I bought it some time ago ... ^^
I do remember I didn't think I over paid for it, especially since it came with the matching background.
Actually, I think the framing itself was more expensive @ $190  :carcus:
Frame (solid, thick, antiqued wood), glass, matte, glass, cel, glass, background, backing board = One heavy mother¤%&¤.  :SK:

Top Bottom