Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

Grovel said:
Congratulations Derek, glad that you won it. Looks awesome. How did Masato pack it (assume that there is glass in the frame)?

Actually, the print came in it's own fitted-cardboard box, so Masato just wrapped the whole thing in bubble wrap, and then put it in a bigger box with the rest of my orders (well, just one order really). Yes, there is glass in the frame, but it seems like it's pretty safe in there.

Aazealh said:
Congrats Derek, that's a really great piece to have. Worth more than all your statues put together as far as I'm concerned. :guts:

HAHA, well... I dunno bout that! But yeah... I know what you mean. =)

289_3.jpg

Hello,

I have done some photographies and a "critic" (in french) of the Knight of Skeleton II here : http://www.gamekult.com/blog/kenji-kun/
It is a really great piece of art ! The best realised by Art of War as far as I am concerned.

Thanks everyone !
I just want to tell you that even if this wonderful Skullknight 1/10 has been released, the original 1/15 is still a pure beauty : the pose captures so much better the wandering of this lonely knight !
Notice that the armor is silver but with very slight blue reflects. And I just love it !

712_3.jpg

--->http://www.gamekult.com/blog/kenji-kun/

I got to the side yesterday and wow i just looked at some statues and they are awesome!!!! :guts:

I love Berserk, I was not a manga reader but until i got Berserk in my hands ... genius, unique story simply perfekt and i love it!

The forum is great and i cannot get enough looking at the statues :)

Is it still possible to get some of the Kits or statues?

regards
Hitreza

Chiba

Proud owner of a Dragonslayer
Very rarely. They're mostly sold in Japan I think.
I guess our expert Derek will reply to this post soon, he can tell you everything you want to know about unpainted/unassembled kits. :)

Chiba said:
Very rarely. They're mostly sold in Japan I think.
I guess our expert Derek will reply to this post soon, he can tell you everything you want to know about unpainted/unassembled kits. :)

Haha, thanks Chiba. I'm no expert, though. Just an obsessed freak. =) But yeah, HIT, you would have to go on Yahoo Japan to find original unpainted kits. There's a link to search "berserk" in japanese, stickied at the top of this forum. Also, you can use www.rinkya.com to search for things on YJA.

To bid, however, you will need to go through a 3rd party (for example: www.m-world-service.com). Just visit the site and it'll explain everything. Also, if you do a search through this forum, you'll find the answers to most of your questions.

Gluck! And if you get some kits, let us know! Seeing custom painted Berserk kits are always fun!!

Thanks very much for your help :)

Are there also release/non original Kits? Is there a possibility to get fakes/non originals too?

for example this 2 kits:

1. http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d70829606

2. http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e80603721

didnt find these kits on berserkstatues.com or anywhere else ...

HITReza said:
Thanks very much for your help :)
Are there also release/non original Kits? Is there a possibility to get fakes/non originals too?
1. http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d70829606
2. http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e80603721
didnt find these kits on berserkstatues.com or anywhere else ...

Hey there. The first kit (the Guts on Horse) is on my website in the un-painted kits section. It's an original, and released by AOW many years ago. It's limited to 300 pieces. The current price on YA is too high. You can definitely get it for cheaper. I'd say around 40,000 yen to 50,000 yen.

The second one, is a brand new kit, released earlier this year, by Headlong. It's fairly easy to find still as it's still in production. This kit is linked to on my website in the links section, but I haven't added it to my un-painted kits section yet. I got mine off YAJ a few months ago. I paid a little over 10,000 yen for it and it looks like that's how much it is still going for right now. As long as Headlong keeps producing it, you can expect to pay around that much.

And yes, there are fake / bootleg kits out there. They are called recasts. You find them a lot on ebay, but YJA is pretty good about only selling originals. If they are from Hong Kong, Thailand, or Korea, you can be pretty sure they are fake.

DirectDK said:
Hey there. The first kit (the Guts on Horse) is on my website in the un-painted kits section. It's an original, and released by AOW many years ago. It's limited to 300 pieces. The current price on YA is too high. You can definitely get it for cheaper. I'd say around 40,000 yen to 50,000 yen.

The second one, is a brand new kit, released earlier this year, by Headlong. It's fairly easy to find still as it's still in production. This kit is linked to on my website in the links section, but I haven't added it to my un-painted kits section yet. I got mine off YAJ a few months ago. I paid a little over 10,000 yen for it and it looks like that's how much it is still going for right now. As long as Headlong keeps producing it, you can expect to pay around that much.

And yes, there are fake / bootleg kits out there. They are called recasts. You find them a lot on ebay, but YJA is pretty good about only selling originals. If they are from Hong Kong, Thailand, or Korea, you can be pretty sure they are fake.

thanks very much for your help :)

..........................but here are some pictures I took of things I've made and bought.

Berserk001.jpg

Berserk012.jpg

(it would appear photobucket hates me and won't save my rotated images for some reason) so....... the rest can be seen here: http://s718.photobucket.com/albums/ww187/everydayvlolence/

Enjoy. and Hello!

Very nice Nirvana. I actually had to do a double take as your collection is displayed very similarly to mine. I've got statues in Detlofs as well. I even have Irvine and Zodd Senma displayed together just like you.

WOWWW!! Nirvana! That is quite a display! You got A TON of kits too! Did you paint those yourself??! I would love to see them without the flash! Love that puck kit collection you got!!! And you even have the Getsurou's Zodd and Henacyoko's Puck & Slan! VERY cool. =) Top it all off, you have a 1/10 Griffith on Horse!!! Do you still got any unpainted kits around? What's next on the to-do list? =)

Thank you for sharing!! And seriously, GREAT SETUP!!!!

DirectDK said:
WOWWW!! Nirvana! That is quite a display! You got A TON of kits too! Did you paint those yourself??! I would love to see them without the flash! Love that puck kit collection you got!!! And you even have the Getsurou's Zodd and Henacyoko's Puck & Slan! VERY cool. =) Top it all off, you have a 1/10 Griffith on Horse!!! Do you still got any unpainted kits around? What's next on the to-do list? =)

Thank you for sharing!! And seriously, GREAT SETUP!!!!

Too kind! :serpico:

Yeah, i painted them all myself over the course of the last 4 years, except for the 1/10 Griffith (and that's actually the only recast i have too, the Thai's i bought it off of painted it for me before they sent it to me). i never painted anything before then though, so i pretty much taught myself how to paint through trial and error on 1/35 scale headlong kits :ganishka: i made all the custom bases too, like the castle wall for the Judo and the little forest scene for the Golem

if you want to see any one in particular let me know and i'll take it out of the case and take a few pictures of it

i think i had to have at least bought Masato a new car just from the kits he's got for me.....

i have no unpainted kits laying around. i don't usually sit on them for more than a few days. i get everything i need for the way i see the finished product in my head before the kit(s) usually come so i bang them out right away.

i'm actually finishing up a Hellsing kit right now. it's 1/6th scale and it's of Seras Victoria dragging one of the Fuhrers men's face against a wall (i can't remember her name, but it's the braud with the tattoo's down the left half of her body). it's the first non-berserk kit i've done. it's lookin pretty good so far....... i'm no Allred though! :guts:

yesmilord

千年王国
Sorry for the semi-necro again :griffnotevil:

For displaying stand-alone statues, I've seen display cases that were meant only for one thing to be shown (kinda like a fish tank). The one I saw also had a light installed at the top. Anyone know a reliable brand or should I hit up Petco? :ganishka:

Top Bottom