Reliable place to buy Headlong Kits?

R

-rob-

What's a reliable place to buy Headlong kits? I think I'm gonna give this stuff a try. When I was younger I did a few airplane kits, I wasn't that bad at it actually. I'll probably just need a few of the no name branders to practice with.

I seen Headlongs official site and it was in Japanese. And that YahooJapan I'm STILL having problems with.

Anywhere to order them that ships to United States and is reliable? Let me know please.

Thanks,
Rob

-rob- said:
I seen Headlongs official site and it was in Japanese. And that YahooJapan I'm STILL having problems with.

Why not just try M-world-service then? All you have to do is just email Masato (the front-man) the auction you want to bid on, paypal him the money, and then he'll bid for you. Simple as that.

Anywhere to order them that ships to United States and is reliable? Let me know please.

Haha, if something like that existed, I'd sure as hell like to know. In reality though, it doesn't. Kits like Headlong kits are event-exclusive kits. Those sculptors have to buy licenses to sell kits of characters that they didn't create. Otherwise, it wouldn't be fair to Miura for other people to make money off of his intellectual property. That is why there are hobby festivals in Japan, so sculptors like Headlong can sell their kits one-day only. That is also why these people won't sell kits directly through their website, because it would be illegal.

In other words, either you go to Japan yourself, find someone to go for you, or bid on these items on online auctions, like Yahoo Japan. Sorry bud! :judo:

PS If you're looking at a store that ships model kits, there is always www.hlj.com. They sell original licensed kits for a very good price (relatively), and they ship to the US. However, the only licensed Berserk kits that exist are the AOW ones, and of course, those have been sold out for years.

Or if you have no issues working with recasts, then there is www.hobbyfan.com and www.e2046.com. Both sites have very high quality recast kits, and of course, since they are recasts, they are quite cheap.

R

-rob-

Cool thanks guys for the help.

I just bought a cheap recast from Thailand off of Ebay. The guys PayPal "Wasn't accepting payments at the time" hopefully I get this cleared up.

Top Bottom