HOLY $H!T !

R

-rob-

Ok, this isn't a Berserk Related Item... But I just may be selling some Berserk Statues to get this thing!! Because Berserk Statues I'll come across again.

But this thing:

CHECK IT OUT!!

:isidro: :isidro: :isidro:

Most beautiful thing I've ever seen! And it'll probably never re-appear again... IT'S MINE!! Hahahahahahaha.

CnC

Ad Oculos
The shots of it are too small, I can't see any details. It looks decent at this size, can't say I'm all that impressed. Are there any bigger pics of it?

Also, perhaps Berserk Merchandise isn't the best section for this...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Great movie, great scene, and seemingly "OK" diorama. It looks small though, looking at the images the scale stated seems wrong. I agree with CnC that the guy should have produced bigger and better pictures.

CnC said:
Also, perhaps Berserk Merchandise isn't the best section for this...

Well, as long as it's an exception, it's ok.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Dammit Rob! You told me that you were worried about somebody outbidding you on this so you go and make a thread about it? Now everyone is gonna know! Oh well, I couldn't see anyone bidding on this that isn't a diehard predator fan. Good luck on this Rob and don't forget to.....
Get to the choppa!

N

Ng51386

-rob- said:
Most beautiful thing I've ever seen! And it'll probably never re-appear again... IT'S MINE!! Hahahahahahaha.

No!! I will outbid you once again!!! :miura:

R

-rob-

DirectDK said:
WHA??!!  Selling Berserk statues to buy a NON-BERSERK statue??!!  I must refrain from commenting or else I will go MAD!!! :chomp:

No, I would NEVER EVER EVER do that!!

What I meant was... Like, I MIGHT sell my Boscogne, or Attack Form, or Magun... Because I'm not really satisfied with the Editions I have of those Statues.... That way in the future when I rebuy them I can get the Editions I want.

Ng51386 said:
No!! I will outbid you once again!!! :miura:

Bring it on!!

I don't think this diorama looks that good. I would definitely ask for bigger pictures. If you're a really big Predator fan, you should just save up for the Sideshow one.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
-rob- said:
No, I would NEVER EVER EVER do that!!

What I meant was... Like, I MIGHT sell my Boscogne, or Attack Form, or Magun... Because I'm not really satisfied with the Editions I have of those Statues.... That way in the future when I rebuy them I can get the Editions I want.

Are you serious? I wouldn't joke about that because I'm sure there are people who want that statue (myself).

R

-rob-

HOLY SHIT!!! SOMEONE PLEASE OUTBID ME ON THIS!! PLEASE!!

I found another Predator Kit I like 10 times better then this!!

I aint giving no link tho because then someone might take it from me!!

Come on someone bid on this. Just look at it! It's beautiful! :guts:

R

-rob-

Rhombaad said:
I'll back Rob up on this one, the Predator kit he found is fucking glorious! :zodd:

Yeah there's only 1 problem about it tho..... It makes the Zodd Apostle Statue look cheap hahahahaha

BillyBudd said:
I don't think this diorama looks that good. I would definitely ask for bigger pictures. If you're a really big Predator fan, you should just save up for the Sideshow one.

He's correct the Sideshow Predator is the ultimate piece.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=predator_scifi&item=7143FLEX&type=store

I'm on the waitlist for the exclusive version.

CnC

Ad Oculos
-rob- said:
HOLY SHIT!!! SOMEONE PLEASE OUTBID ME ON THIS!! PLEASE!!

I found another Predator Kit I like 10 times better then this!!

Come on someone bid on this. Just look at it! It's beautiful! :guts:

Ouch. Enjoy your new statue, one of them :guts:

-rob- said:
Yeah there's only 1 problem about it tho..... It makes the Zodd Apostle Statue look cheap hahahahaha

Sacrilege...
you should be ashamed! :griff:

thats a sexy pred statue. Cant say i wouldnt mind getting my hands on it.... but for 1000 bucks.. i dont think ill be getting it to rich for my blood :p i might have bought the watch from Art of War but there is a point where i have to draw the line LOL i only spend 1000 or more on Katana's and thats all if i can help it ^^

but if you sell that attack form guts you let me know man!

R

-rob-

I don't know... That Kit with Dutch is niiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

But that other Predator Statue Maiku posted is a little nicer. It's just that damn price for it.

If I get outbid on the Pred/Dutch Kit I'm going for the Big One!! But if not and I win this Kit with Dutch I'll just stick with it. I'm hoping someone outbids me tho. I PM'd the guys selling it and asked if they would cancel my Bid yesterday, and they haven't done it yet. :'(

-rob- said:
But that other Predator Statue Maiku posted is a little nicer. It's just that damn price for it.

I saw it in person at the San Diego Comic con. It is one of the nicest pieces I've ever seen. It is overpriced but in pictures you don't really capture the detail or the size the fucker is 2 feet tall.

$1000 is still overpriced. If I'm able to get it I may cancel. I love Predator but that is money that could go towards more Berserk items.

R

-rob-

Maiku said:
I saw it in person at the San Diego Comic con.  It is one of the nicest pieces I've ever seen.  It is overpriced but in pictures you don't really capture the detail or the size the fucker is 2 feet tall.

$1000 is still overpriced.  If I'm able to get it I may cancel.  I love Predator but that is money that could go towards more Berserk items.

Oh yes I understand your last sentence. Berserk Statues will always come first!! It's just that besides the Upcoming ArtOfWar releases there's only 2 more Statues I'm looking for and I can't even find them. My Berserk Collection is pretty much complete (Unless I wanna do some version changing but I doubt I'll do that). So I figured I'd go for a Predator Statue.

I really want that 1000$ Statue but I like this Kit with Dutch too. I'm still debating what I'm gonna do. Someone just please Outbid me on it damnit! Few months from now if someone has it and doesn't like it I'll probably pay twice as much for it then what it's going for right now.

EDIT: Alright, I just went to like 5 SciFi-KitBuilding-AVP sites and promoted the hell out of this thing. So someones most likely gonna outbid me. Big Predator Statue here I come!!

Top Bottom