NEED A FEMTO!! HELP!!

R

-rob-

Does anyone have a Femto or a Femto LE for sale or trade? I would be willing to pay a good price for it! And yeah I know there is one on Ebay, just look at who is selling it tho hahahahahahahaha. If anyone wants to trade for it I got quite a few Statues I would be willing to trade. (Grunbeld LE , Femto Rebirth , Caska Hawk Soldier , Magun , Boscogne , Ishidro , Judo , GodHand , Lost Children) .... Since some of those are pretty cheap I'd probably even trade 2 of them for this. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Rob

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Femto on Ebay has been sold.........to me! I know that this guy is shady but I decided to try my luck anyway! it was such a good price. I'll have to wait and see what happens!

R

-rob-

Gah!! Good luck man I hope it turns out well, anything can happen with DenishWang. I've seen people have good and bad experiences with him, Mine was just complete shit tho. He overcharged for a damaged item that took over 4 weeks to arrive. (Yeah yeah I know why Buy It if you don't like what you payed? Well, I didnt expect him to hit me with a 60$ Shipping Bill. =/)

That's besides the point tho... SOMEONE PLEASE SELL ME OR TRADE ME A FEMTO LE!!

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
handsome rakshas said:
Femto on Ebay has been sold.........to me! I know that this guy is shady but I decided to try my luck anyway! it was such a good price. I'll have to wait and see what happens!

Keep us informed as to how it turns out with the guy. Make sure to have insurance on it!

I have a femto that I might want to trade. I noticed on your ebay ad the you are in the keys. Im in miami so send me an email. If not I would put it up on ebay this weekend. Oh yeah its a NE #667. If someone can show me how to post pics I put it up. Thanks

dynastyreptiles said:
I have a femto that I might want to trade. I noticed on your ebay ad the you are in the keys. Im in miami so send me an email. If not I would put it up on ebay this weekend. Oh yeah its a NE #667. If someone can show me how to post pics I put it up. Thanks
hey dynasty, welcome to sk
if you are looking for free picture hosting service, try this

btw, its not really relevant to the topic, but ur femto is one number after derek's one(#666) :troll:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
DirectDK said:
Heheh, see this thread: http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=3572.0

No good man, I suggest leaving that statue in another room altogether. That and put a blanket over it. It can't see you if you can't see it, right? :griff:

N

Ng51386

kubricka said:
wow...im planing to bid $999, u just outbid me  :troll:

I R GREATEST!!!! :chomp:

There doesnt really seem to be many Femto statues floating around out there, especially the LE... Are they just holding on to them, or are people just not wanting the statue as much?

If thats the case I should raise up the max bid. :) Oh well. Also if anyone is interested. I have 3 caska hawk soldier, 2 guts hawk soldier and 2 griffth hawk soldier for sale. (Toycom release). I decided not to put up on ebay not knowing if anyone is interested. Don't know exactly what there worth but I'll take $85 plus shipping.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Interesting to see Rob bidding on dynasty's statues. For a guy that really wants a Femto, a 100 bucks seems low for him. Yeah I know he wants a LE instead of NE, but still comes off as strange. Oh well, I guess I should not be one to talk. I wouldn't pay $100 for the Femto statue (not one of my fav characters).

Top Bottom