X360 - w00t I won! I got it!!

CnC

Ad Oculos
I can rest easier knowing that Paris Hilton doesn't have to wait any longer for a 360. And yea, she never does change facial expressions. And anyone notice the overabundance of white dudes at the Japanese launch?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
I can rest easier knowing that Paris Hilton doesn't have to wait any longer for a 360. And yea, she never does change facial expressions. And anyone notice the overabundance of white dudes at the Japanese launch?

Haha no, that was for the US launch, but I stumbled upon it today and it just cracked me up when combined with the "X360 culture" comment. :guts:

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Well shit! if Paris Hilton is lucky enough to get a 360 then why are all the kids at Best Buy crying? Oh yeah! They're all poor! If Paris Hilton is the poster girl then thats one "empire" I don't want to be a part of.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
handsome rakshas said:
Well shit! if Paris Hilton is lucky enough to get a 360 then why are all the kids at Best Buy crying?

Microsoft gave her a lot of money to stand there with a X360 package in her arms too, it's not like she gives a shit about video games.

CnC said:

Oh, well the guy probably took pictures of his "occidental" friends or something.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
Apparently the 360's now been cut to roughly 150$ in Japan, only 4 days after launch.

"With Internet Service Provider contracts."

That part is important, it's the picture I posted earlier. It's a bundle basically, so it's not that bad, even though it's true it seems a bit out of place on a launch week.

EDIT: Some numbers for the USA, apparently 326,000 X360 were sold in November, which isn't that much, but 1.3 million games were purchased with it, so overall it's a good score. Madden NFL '06 sold a lot more than any other game.

Another EDIT: Numbers were published for last week's sales in Japan:

1. NDS299,328
2. PSP86,403
3. PS245,893
4. Xbox 36043,970
5. GameCube .12,212
6. GBA SP10,456
7. GB Micro8,326
8. GBA396
9. Xbox164

Top Bottom