Skull Knights comment to Guts Volume 28

I have a strange theory; Skull Knight tells guts that what he desires might not be what Casca desires when they speak of the elf island. I think this refers back to Guts drive and need for revenge against Griffith/Femto. Casca on the other hand seems like she wants her child back. I think the dilemma will present itself when we realize that to kill Griffith Gut’s also has to kill the moon child/ Gut’s and Caskas child. It makes senses the although the child is the offspring of Gut’s and Casca he is inevitably connected to Femto and the and astral world because of Caskas rape during the Eclipse. And During the second eclipse when the Behleit Apostle uses the demon child’s body to produce Griffith's new form. That’s my theory.

Prizmsurf said:
I think this refers back to Guts drive and need for revenge against Griffith/Femto. Casca on the other hand seems like she wants her child back. I think the dilemma will present itself when we realize that to kill Griffith Gut’s also has to kill the moon child/ Gut’s and Caskas child.
I agree that the current situation with Griffith/Guts' and Casca's child will be the splitting point between the two, nothing's known about the boy in the moonlight besides him having a strange od and being able project himself into the astral realm. As far as we know, Guts'/Casca's child's still being used by Griffith as a vessel.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
This is one of the possibilities that's been discussed. Obviously, we can't know for sure with such a vague comment like this. Another possibility is that Casca might not support Guts' drive for revenge.

Casca definitely will play a strong role in molding the future events. And while we can already see the possibilities, I'll be pleasantly suprised by whatever Miura ultimately decides.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Walter said:
Another possibility is that Casca might not support Guts' drive for revenge.

This is pretty much the camp I reside in. When of I think of disires and Guts' character right now its pretty easily represented by the beast. To have Casca in some way act against those desires would only stoke the "flames" that are the beast. And, IMO, be very interesting.

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
Just so long as this little scene never comes to pass:

:chomp: What have they told you about me, Griffith?
:griff: They told me enough! You destroyed my dream!
:beast: No, Griffith, you did that yourself.
:griff: Well, damn. Then, uh, you killed my father!
:beast: No, Griffith; I am your father.
:griff: No, that can't be! Its impossible!
:chomp: Search it in your heart, Griffith, you know it to be true!
:griff: NOOO!

Top Bottom