What if Griffith is right? (only up-to-date fans should read this)

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
I don't really see Griffith becoming worse than Ganishka, unless he turns his goal into total world conquest. In fact, I wonder how long he'll keep the basest apostles around once he offs Ganishka, since they could tarnish his messianic image.

Woland said:
In fact, I wonder how long he'll keep the basest apostles around once he offs Ganishka, since they could tarnish his messianic image.
He sure hasn't shown much attempts at hiding them in recent episodes, and he still is Femto, its not like he needs to start surrounding himself with humans entirely. Although I do think he did (or they did) a little segregation in a certain episode, can't remember which one. Once he gets what he desires, I don't know myself if he's really going to bother with an image, for all we know he has something else planned entirely other than sit around on a throne all day. Then again, who knows, he might play Arthur the rest of his life?

KazigluBey

Misanthrōpos
I don't really see Griffith becoming worse than Ganishka, unless he turns his goal into total world conquest.

Well if he's evil incarnate then he's obviously going to have to do something pretty severe, or it could be a bit of a letdown for the readers. He'll probably do it with his usual cunning ways, instead of outright terror like Ganishka, but I don't think he'll be able to keep everyone in the dark forever. He'll certainly have rabid devotees that will refuse to acknowledge what he really is, but eventually things will come to a head. I mean if he could so easily sacrifice those who were 100% loyal to him during the eclipse, obviously he's capable of doing something just as bad if not worse now that he has so much power.

Top Bottom