an open appology to Majin_Gatsu

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
Geez . . . I was expecting a little criticism, but boy, you guys are up to quite the character assination here.

For one thing, I was supposed to be the younger Guts. The pictures weren't that great. And I thought I looked pretty good, considering. You had to be there. I thank those that did make positive comments -- the few that there were.

Yes, I like Dragonball, and I am not ashamed. So sue me :-*

Maybe I'm not a true fan in the way you are all fans, but I like Berserk very much. I also like other anime. I don't think that's a crime. As for you guys, you are also entitled to like other anime. But you don't have to be facist about other people's preferences.

But whatever, I won't write an essay on the cynicism of America's youth (though I could).

Bah, enough lecture ::)

I can already tell there will not be a good reaction to this.

I am sorry. I was very mean. I really deserve to be turned into chopped liver. I know that was really mean to associate the problem with the genre of DBZ mangas.

Here, you can assasinate one of my characters:

daily006.jpg

On here you can talk about what kind of freak I am and blatantly share my insanity to the world. Once again, I sincerely appologize. :-[

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
Damn!!! Thats wierd stuff...but its cool at the same time. Hey I have an idea!! You should send some of your more...interesitng work.....to Miura. I'm sure he'll use some of it as concept art for future apostles and demons. :eek:

puella

Berserk forever
emm, this is one of the best apologies I've ever seen.

and this reminds me of Itto Junji's horror manga especially "whirlpool".

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Here, you can assasinate one of my characters:

daily006.jpg

[
ahem Aelka I know that you are a multitalented person and that many heads are better than one but... is it not this a little ridicolous?  :D :D :D

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
Am I the only one that is scared by that?
no.

I'm sorry. The original idea didn't scare me before I got it on paper. But on the process to the second head I know I was going on a wrong direction (as usual) And apparently M_G doesn't accept the appology. Fine! That bitch *_*

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Well even if he didn't... so what? You scared the shit out of me and Vampire Hunter Bob... that's worth something?

....Right?

:-X

I'm sorry I did not see this apology earlier.  I appreciate and accept it.  That was very thoughtful of you all.

I have not been to the board in some time.  There is much in Berserk I need to catch up on...

Aelka, that is a really good drawing.   ;D And again, sorry I did not see your apology earlier.

Top Bottom