Is Guts' Beherit for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Well, does he plan to use it? Or can he even use it? Or is it destined to someone else, maybe one of his friends that he is traveling with right now? Maybe caska might summon it to get rid of guts because of the hate she has for him right? :-\

Comments?

If it wasnt for him i dont know who else it could be for.
In a situation where it has such an important role in the story it wouldnt just go to anyone i dont believe, i would go to someone to make it a weird twist or shock, yet i couldnt picture anyone else who would get it, surely not serpico or anyone.

Two possibilitys i could think of are either making guts not a real apostle but a monster in the near future, taking him down one step closer to becoming like the skull knight or, and very unlikely have something to do with caska, prehaps if she were to ever return to normal...but i doubt it.

I don't think that the Behelit he as is for him, because we now know that Miura said that he want Guts to stay human, so if it's for him, he defenetly won't use it. In an other hand, do you think a sacrificed can has a Behelit destined for him/her ? I don't remember right but i think that one of the God Hand once said that you are destined to be sacrificed or to be an apostle (or anything indeed...) but both of them will surprise me a lot.. Miura surprised us a lot before.. but will he go that far !?!?!? I don't think so.. because of what he said before (Guts staying human).

It's only my own opinion...

Shurikn said:
I don't think that the Behelit he as is for him, because we now know that Miura said that he want Guts to stay human, so if it's for him, he defenetly won't use it. In an other hand, do you think a sacrificed can has a Behelit destined for him/her ?

It is possible he is trying to figure out how to use it to summon god hand, to just kill them? But he seems too focused on Caska and Griffith at the moment.

nir085

Horse and Armor
I think Gutts will end up using the Behelit and become a monster. Perhaps the "Beast" will have a part in his transformation too. Either way, I can't imagine even Gutts killing Zodd, Griffith, Rakhsas, Godhand, or even Grunbeld/Locus in his current form. Berserk has always been full of twists and surprises so I doubt things will just repeat themselves by Gutts getting bruised then summoning enough energy to take out apostle after apostle. Gutts already took one major step to become stronger because of the Brand, so now he needs yet another step to be able to defeat stronger aposltes such as Zodd and Godhand. If things continue the way they are with Gutts just getting stronger and killing Apostles with his sword, that would be overdoing it a bit and I don't think Miura would want that.

nir085 said:
I think Guts will end up using the Behelit and become a monster. Perhaps the "Beast" will have a part in his transformation too. Either way, I can't imagine even Guts killing Zodd, Griffith, Rakhsas, Godhand, or even Grunbeld/Locus in his current form.

Godhand... probably not in his current form, but all apostles isnt far fetched at all, he was trading blows evenly with Zodd in his human form, so picture how he will be in action with the berserker armor and at full health, once he is let loose Grunbeld, Locus or Zodd should be packing darkies!

DarkBlademaster

Sparnage said:
Godhand... probably not in his current form, but all apostles isnt far fetched at all, he was trading blows evenly with Zodd in his human form, so picture how he will be in action with the berserker armor and at full health, once he is let loose Grunbeld, Locus or Zodd should be packing darkies!

Well, Zodd seems to be the most important apostle so far, and is kinda of a major charecter too. If guts were to fight him, i dont think miura were to let zodd die that easily. Perhapes zodd still has some seceretes or maybe he has, unlike the other apostles, a 3rd form. Who knows?

ixupi said:
It is possible he is trying to figure out how to use it to summon god hand, to just kill them? But he seems too focused on Caska and Griffith at the moment.

It means that the Behelit is not destined for Guts but he want to use it.. it's what I said

nir085 said:
I think Guts will end up using the Behelit and become a monster. Perhaps the "Beast" will have a part in his transformation too. Either way, I can't imagine even Guts killing Zodd, Griffith, Rakhsas, Godhand, or even Grunbeld/Locus in his current form. Berserk has always been full of twists and surprises so I doubt things will just repeat themselves by Guts getting bruised then summoning enough energy to take out apostle after apostle. Guts already took one major step to become stronger because of the Brand, so now he needs yet another step to be able to defeat stronger aposltes such as Zodd and Godhand. If things continue the way they are with Guts just getting stronger and killing Apostles with his sword, that would be overdoing it a bit and I don't think Miura would want that.

Like I said in my previous post and like Olivier Hague said often in other threads, Miura said that he want Guts to stay human.. do you know what this mean ?

nir085

Horse and Armor
I was merely suggesting the possibility (hence the forum title "Speculation Nation"). The battle between Gutts and Griffith will occur far in the distant future and Miura may end up changing his mind if he decides that Gutts becoming a monster would create the greatest battle. And I haven't read and memorized the 50,449 posts in this board. Forgive me.

Yes, Gutts can easily trade blows with Zodd in his human form, but so far he has always managed to get beaten up by Zodd's apostle form. Gutts will be much stronger in his fight against Zodd, but so will Zodd, and I don't think Zodd showed his real power in his Apostle form because then Gutts would have been dead since the 6th anime episode. So I think Miura will have to do more than simply power up Gutts for him to defeat and actually kill Zodd (especially since Gutts sword seems harmless to Zodd). Unless someone else kills Zodd.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Shurikn said:
It means that the Behelit is not destined for Guts but he want to use it..
Can he? He's a sacrifice. It's actually pretty sketchy about whether or not Guts will be able to use it. Anyway, I really don't think it will behim, after what Flora says in Volume 24 about the nature of the Beherit .
it's what I said Like I said in my previous post and like Olivier Hague said often in other threads, Miura said that he want Guts to stay human.. do you know what this mean ?
Guts is already bordering non-human. The transformation in the past few chapters of Guts really pushes my tolerance to believe that old, rusty quote from Miura.

nir085 said:
And I haven't read and memorized the 50,449 posts in this board. Forgive me.

I know.. and i'm sorry I didn't mean that, i just think that an information like that, that came out 2-3 times (for all i know) might have came to your mind when we talked about it in this thread.. and i've said it in the 6th post of the present thread so.. i thought you might have remembered (no sarcasm here...).

Silicon Creature

Maybe on earth. Maybe in the future.
Guts wouldn't want to become an Apostle and I doubt the Godhand could pursuade him.

But he's been carrying it too long for it not to serve a purpose, so who will use it?

Shurikn said:
It means that the Behelit is not destined for Guts but he want to use it.. it's what I said Like I said in my previous post and like Olivier Hague said often in other threads

Look at your last post... you said "He definately won't use it."

Anyways...

But I believe we can safetly assume he is going to have to find another form of an upgrade one way or another to take on Griffith, maybe the high-end apostles, and Godhand(perhaps). Also...Guts usually has run ins with apostles while he has already been torn to pieces. We still need to see how a fully healed, armored, and pissed off Guts does against Grunbeld.

DarkBlademaster

But I believe we can safetly assume he is going to have to find another form of an upgrade one way or another to take on Griffith

Well, doesn't the dragon slayer become stronger with the more enemys he kills?

Walter said:
Can he? He's a sacrifice. It's actually pretty sketchy about whether or not Guts will be able to use it. Anyway, I really don't think it will behim, after what Flora says in Volume 24 about the nature of the Beherit .
That's why I said that i don't think so taht he will somewhere, but there's still littles chances..

Walter said:
Guts is already bordering non-human. The transformation in the past few chapters of Guts really pushes my tolerance to believe that old, rusty quote from Miura.

I didn't know that it was that old.. I only heard it from Olivier but it was said "several" times so who knows..

ixupi said:
Look at your last post... you said "He definately won't use it."

Anyways...

My mind has been open by someone's post about this one..

Schwabe

*cough*
I definitly can see him summoning the godhand, only to try and kill them. It was actually a thought that popped into my head when I reread the beginning and watched the anime over. He seemed to pick up the beheleit hopefully.

Dark Wanderer

I'm evil :p
Walter said:

But he still stayed human, despite that he for a time "was" the Beast. So, I believe that the choice of whenever he will or will not remain human has yet to be made and that we'll from now on see a struggle between his desire to remain human and protect Caska or become something "more" and take revenge on Griffith...

As for... little Bettsy, who can say? So far it has stayed with Gatts through, even if that doesn't really say anything.

nir085

Horse and Armor
Well there's definitely not going to be any conflict between Gutts' urge to get revenge and his desire to protect Caska because that is pretty much already taken care of through Farneze. That's probably why Miura chose to even include Farneze in the group in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom