New TCG based avatars (picture heavy)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
kikboy said:
some appears to be taken from the art book of the dreamcast game

Yes, I took a few from other sources, as I said in my original post.

kikboy said:
i didn't know that a card game existed..... where do we can find it ? In Usa?  in Europe ?

Only in Japan, of course.

Bill

Daydreaming....
Praise

Its been a while since I last logged in but I have to give praise to all the new color avatars, they all rock. :serpico:

wow i really haven't messed around in my profile area in a while (except the adding of my banner). i just went through all of the avatar pictures, all i have to say is holy shit :eek: nice job once again guys.

Aaze,i now add some pics as i have promised you :carcus:
237.jpg
78787.jpg
898989.jpg
999999.jpg

3333333.jpg
Berserkv26c217p000copy.jpg
Berserkv27c227p000copy.jpg
Berserkv28c237p001-2copy.jpg

Berserk_v25c207p005-6copy.jpg
Berserk_v25c207p005-7copy.jpg
BK1_1.jpg
BK1_2.jpg

BK1_4.jpg
BK1_5.jpg
BK1_6.jpg
BK1_7.jpg

BK1_8.jpg
BK1_28.jpg
BK1_29.jpg
BK1_33.jpg

BK1_41.jpg
DSC00661.jpg
berserk-v22-cover002copy.jpg
001.jpg

Berserkv26c217p000acopy.jpg
002.jpg
Berserk_v25c207p000acopy.jpg
Berserk-v24-cover2copy.jpg

009.jpg
010.jpg

i will add more if you guys interested in it after some time

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for scanning them, cool stuff. But, the majority need brightness/contrast work. Or maybe it's just my monitor...

Walter said:
Thanks for scanning them, cool stuff.  But, the majority need brightness/contrast work. Or maybe it's just my monitor...
Walter...Some of them are not loaded by scaning but by DC.....,and maybe the contrast of these pics were not adjusted enough :puck:
Maybe i should take them more light :schierke:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
blueberserk said:
Walter...Some of them are not loaded by scaning but by DC.....,and maybe the contrast of these pics were not adjusted enough

Walter is right, and the definition is a bit low on some of them. Not all of them are interesting either IMHO, especially the "random soldiers" pictures. Nevertheless, there are some very neat ideas in there, I'll make some new avatars from the volume covers and posters, thanks for the contribution.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
dwarfkicker said:
The cover of Vol 29 would definitly make a cool avatar.

I'll see what I can do about it, for now you can always use this one. :chomp:

Anyway, I put 3 new avatars online, more later on if I have the time.

Moonlight_child.jpg
Berserkarmor.jpg
Makara.jpg

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Aazealh said:
Anyway, I put 3 new avatars online, more later on if I have the time.
Right on!  Thanks, Aaz.  I've been looking to change my avatar for some time.  I was getting a little bored of old Grunbeld and now I finally have a good avatar of the Beast Armor. :chomp:

I hope it's not been asked (too many times...) before, but what's the source of this picture?

Makara.jpg

Someone was using it as an avatar, on the Board, so I thought it was something he had made... So, in fact it isn't? :???:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
asmer said:
I hope it's not been asked (too many times...) before, but what's the source of this picture?

It's on the cover of volume 28 (inside). There are little drawings like that on every cover.

asmer said:
Someone was using it as an avatar, on the Board, so I thought it was something he had made...

TheSkyTraveller is using it yeah, so I guess it's her reserved property for now. :guts: But no, Miura made it.

Aazealh said:
It's on the cover of volume 28 (inside). There are little drawings like that on every cover.
TheSkyTraveller is using it yeah, so I guess it's her reserved property for now. :guts: But no, Miura made it.

I own Volume 27 in japanese, not 28, but I had forgotten about those little drawings! Now I remember them! IIRC the little Daka is on Volume 27!

But anyway, thanks for the informations, once again! :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
blueberserk said:
really perfect,i had thought that you privatly get the original pic from Miura directly :isidro:

Hahaha, seriously? That's giving me way too much credit... From Miura... I wish. :judo: Anyway, I'm glad you like it.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
UrashimaSenpai said:
Wow! those scans are amazing, any chance u have the original scans? I wanna make some sigs out of em :D

I scanned them from my personal collection, so I've got the originals yeah. I'm not going to post any high resolution pictures though, sorry. If you're interested in the illustrations you should buy the Berserk TCG, just like you would buy the manga. It's worth it, believe me.

Top Bottom