New TCG based avatars (picture heavy)

Simply fantastic. The talent displayed in these pics alone is just... wow.

Though I suppose they're too small really to scan to desktop size, they're certainly worth keeping. Thanks for all the hard work in getting them scanned, the color is amazing to see.

question about the avatars

i noticed most of these avatars are pictures from the manga but in color, ehmm.... is berserk being published in color or is someone coloring these to make the avatars? either way they look really good in color

S

Some Guy

Re: question about the avatars

Most of them are scans from the Berserk Trading Card Game. The rest of them are colored scenes from the manga.

Excellent selection, altough I prefer the original black and white these are still magnificent I´m sure no noob/veteran user will be able to resist any these (I found my favourite one on the oldies though 8)) thanks again Aaz.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Some more avatars that I added to the bunch yesterday:

Beherit.jpg
Beherit02.jpg
Casca05.jpg
Charlotte3.jpg
Daka-chibi.jpg
Flag.jpg
GodHand.jpg
Guts01.jpg
Guts02.jpg
Guts03.jpg
Guts06.jpg
Guts27.jpg
Guts-Casca.jpg
Puck04.jpg
Puck05.jpg
Puck06.jpg
Puck07.jpg
Serpico02.jpg
Symbols.jpg

New addition on August 12, 2006:

Isidro-Puck.jpg

New additions on December 26, 2006:

Guts31.jpg
Guts-Schierke02.jpg
Daiba.jpg

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Thanks, Aazealh! I figured it was about time to pull an avatar switch with these new additions. Hope no one else is using this one... :guts:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Your wording is a little strange, but nah. It's not Locus' apostle form. Though it does look like it at first glance. For quick reference, check this image to note the discrepancies: http://www.berserkstatues.com/kits/other/unpainted/locus.jpg

Mr. Aazealh, I came here after much search for the source of the origins of those awesome avatars we use in this forum, and after seeing that you asked us to buy the original cards and such... Would you or someone recommend me some way of acquiring the cards that does not involve traveling to Japan?

turkitage

ターク
Andreecals Wave said:
Mr. Aazealh, I came here after much search for the source of the origins of those awesome avatars we use in this forum, and after seeing that you asked us to buy the original cards and such... Would you or someone recommend me some way of acquiring the cards that does not involve traveling to Japan?

I bought over a hundred cards from Tirade from the link below. He has several cards and you can buy them in volumes/sets. PM him if you're interested.

http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=11991.msg188588#msg188588

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Andreecals Wave said:
Would you or someone recommend me some way of acquiring the cards that does not involve traveling to Japan?

Just so you know, these cards have been out of production for years.

Top Bottom