Green Hair?

Is Slan and Schierke's Green hair Connection or Coincidence?

• Connection

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Coincidence

Votes: 20 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I searched and didn't find anyone else mention the connection of both Slan and Schierke having green hair. Although I had great fun reading one guys bitching about how it was gray, not green and how people had no right to corrected his colour blindness lol. Anyway moving on does anyone have any funny theories on this strange anomaly?
Here are some for starters:
        1. Schierke is Slan's long lost daughter :isidro:
        2. Schierke come from the same extremely rare tribe of green haired people as Slan :???:
        3. Some reason to do with living near magic :schierke:
        4. It just is so shut the fuck up! :puck:

I know there is absolutely no evidence either way but what do you think connection or coincidence? Hopefully one day we'll get a genealogical answer but I'm not holding my breath.

p.s. Why is the encyclopedia pic still have Schierke with brown hair? Just asking.....

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
wonderland reject said:
I know there is absolutely no evidence either way but what do you think connection or coincidence?

Is there even a need for evidence? I don't think so. There's no reason whatsoever to think the two characters would be related because of their hair color, that's why nobody ever mentioned it. As a matter of fact, their hair color isn't exactly the same, and Slan's is composed of tendrils (it's not real hair). It's far too slim a connection to draw any serious conclusion regarding a hypothetical relation between them. It's the equivalent of saying Guts and Zodd are from the same family because their hair looks a bit similar. Whimsical and completely unlikely.

Of course I take it your list of possibilities was a joke. If Miura ever hints at a possible link between the two characters, maybe it'll be worth talking about it again. Until then however, I don't think it serves any meaningful purpose.

wonderland reject said:
Why is the encyclopedia pic still have Schierke with brown hair? Just asking.....

Because nobody bothered to change it after we found out what her hair color was.

You must tell the secret truth behind it all Aaz! Every old man that has white hair is Griffith's son. He used the beherit of time distortion to travel to the future so he could rule the planet and now they are all old. I mean, their hair is the same! :isidro:

I couldn't help it, I'm tired. It would be kind of messed up if they were related though. It would also be bad if the trolls and Serpico were family. Skullknight and the dinner table could be related ya know, they both are metal...

Maybe I should come up with some ultra cool, extreme reality, possible explanations that would just blow your mind, yes? :guts:

- C

PS. I could really. :serpico:

PSS. Seriously.

CnC

Ad Oculos
wonderland reject said:
Aaz you have no sense of fun

this discussion would be fun? Why stop at sheirke and slan? why not assume everyone with the same color hair (despite it being completely different in every other way) is related. Egads! The horror!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Don't get the wrong idea, Wonderland. We love jokes here. There's just one prerequisite:

[quote author=Forum Rules]
Comedy is always welcome, as long as it's actually funny.
[/quote]

Locked for DISOBEYING THE RULES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom