Beruseruku and animals

puella

Berserk forever
I might have overflooded vessels to enjoy getting stuck in everything.
So i put animal images that ring my bell for each character.
there's no logic as most of my posts.

Guts - puma

Griffith - absolutely hawk

Judeau - giraffe

Pippin - elephant

Slann - fox

Ubik - worm

Wild - wolf

Puck - butterfly

Casca - kangaroo

Corkus - hyena

Void - cobra

Conrad - pig

Serpico - zebra

Farnese - lobster

puella

Berserk forever
:-/

you must be a very, very bored person..
:'(
you are 50% right because i'm bored with your(all) bitterness.

I don't want to be laughed at my post any more.
Maybe my too many stupid posts make you all bored.

O.K. I'll keep quiet if that's good for all of us.

CnC

Ad Oculos
you are 50% right because i'm bored with your(all) bitterness.

I don't want to be laughed at my post any more.
Maybe my too many stupid posts make you all bored.

I realize that there isn't much going on in the Berserk world at the moment... but animals?

ps. how is judeau a giraffe? i'm not seein' it

puella

Berserk forever
you can say now because your lips have been sealed more than 12hours, puella. :)
I realize that there isn't much going on in the Berserk world at the moment

yeah and this makes me talkative, maybe.
you know, I'm very very far from being talkative in real life.
Besides I looks like a skinny leafless winter tree.
how is judeau a giraffe? I'm not seein' it
because first, giraffe is my favorite animal and it looks gentle,smart, and not aggreisive.... (stammering)
what do you think of that?

bytheway) some of my friends say Caska reminds of a black cat or Cat Woman.

puella

Berserk forever
this just get weirder and weirder....
-___-+

bytheway) why my above post looks so "weird"?
I tried to modify it hundreds of time but didn't work.
Last time Walter helped me with that.
Wwwwwhy i can't do for myself?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
You cant modify your own posts? ....well that strange and its just a YaBB bug. I fixed the problem, it just has to do with editing the quotes a little. I just reyped yours for you and it came out looking fine. Oh well. Its another bug in the BBS.

puella

Berserk forever
You cant modify your own posts? ....well that strange and its just a YaBB bug. I fixed the problem, it just has to do with editing the quotes a little. I just reyped yours for you and it came out looking fine. Oh well. Its another bug in the BBS.
I mean I tried to correct the weird typings but failed.
Quote button is almost always(every other post) trouble to me.
Besides, I even cannot change my typing into many patterns, big, small, italic, bold and underline. If i try, it gives me a awesome bug.
All I can use is only the normal typing.
I think YABB resists me.

thank you, Walter. you are always doing a good job for us. :)

biggerthanzodd

mmm...banana
I always saw Judeau as a deer--graceful, quick, and quiet. A giraffe could be all those things as well.

I would Also like to thank you, Puella, for your interesting and flavorful topics. They are always fun to reply to.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Caska - kangaroo

what happened to the good old bsom times?

this is nothing against you puella, :)
i am just wondering why people arent't speculating about deeper theories and messages of berserk anymore...

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
very true
oh, so you're in agreement?   8)
why don't you try to think about some theories that are - well let's say "more important" than this one...
you don't have to waste your energy on the "judeau-giraffe" thang anymore...
it's just a thought, take me light-hearted.    ;)

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
*grins*

Perhaps because speculation often is met by.... 'we discussed all that before'.... *looks innocent*

Anyway... Farnese, lobster? *dies giggling*

*ponders* Perhaps I ought to start a subject again sometimes...

puella

Berserk forever
*grins*

Perhaps because speculation often is met by.... 'we discussed all that before'.... *looks innocent*
very very true

*dies giggling*
that's the very reason my topic was made.

*ponders* Perhaps I ought to start a subject again sometimes...
can't wait

bytheway) i'd like to make it clear 19.1% of my posts are for fun, 32.5% for the odd speculation and the others for serious subjects though they might not look so to 56.75 % of you. *__*

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
oh, so you're in agreement?   8)
why don't you try to think about some theories that are - well let's say "more important" than this one...
you don't have to waste your energy on the "judeau-giraffe" thang anymore...
it's just a thought, take me light-hearted.    ;)
Thanx trapped_soul!
it is kind of a mission right?to bring puella back on her original way of posting?
However she has posted always a discussed topic also her proposes weren t always that high leveled.

puella

Berserk forever
Thanx trapped_soul!
it is kind of a mission right?to bring puella back on her original way of posting?
However she has posted always a discussed topic also her proposes weren t always that high leveled.
>:(
I won't answer this kind of provocation any more.
funny, Maximus

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
i don't see what's the problem about ignoring our "dear friend"...
however i'd prefer replying one of his posts, instead of discussing how judeau is a giraffe...
bytheway) i'd like to make it clear 19.1% of my posts are for fun, 32.5% for the odd speculation and the others for serious subjects though they might not look so to 56.75 % of you. *__*
+  32,5
+  56,75
_______

108,35   ;)
I wont answer this kind of provocation anymore...

this isn't a provocation... it's the truth.

yet i have trust in your ability to do some posts it's worth thinking about, cuz you already did that. (discussion about Miura's talent.

P.S. I hate it when the board does this.

puella

Berserk forever
+  32,5
+  56,75
_______

108,35   ;)
+32.5
+ the others(48.4%)
---------------

56.75%(rest 43.25%) means another percentage.

he mentioned "always" twice, not sometimes or something.
why is this not a provocation?
and what is high-leveled?

I think all of your posts are good advice before Maximus' that post.
but I know your point.

Fishbomb

I dunno... I might be missing something here, but isn't this board mostly for fun? Especially this section. If a subject seems silly, simply don't read it or reply to it. Hell knows, I do that with a lot of subjects.

Hell, I guess a few people hangs out here for the same reasons as me, a few minutes break during a boring workday, just to chat a bit about things, no matter how inane. To post in a subject just to ridicule it is a bit meaningless. If the subject brings a smile to your lips, well then everything is fine and well, but if you get annoyed by it, remember that other people might think different.

If we start on a discussion about what a 'proper' post is, then there's no telling where we'll end up... a post need not be worth thinking about!

Just look at all the different people here. Most don't post at all, they are probably just here for info on translations, or to see if there will be a second season of the anime. Some reads a lot, but posts little, while others speak seriously mostly all the time. The there's people like me, and a lot of others. Who likes to chat just because... well, why not? There are people here I like, it's fun to chat about different things, some might not make sense, but who cares? They're friends! I'm not here for some deep soul searching shit even if I do get carried away sometimes...

I want to HAVE FUN. Yeah, and that includes inane chatter with people like Puella and Griffith (bless his busy life). If that bother's anyone because it doesn't satisfy their aspirations for the 'deepness' in Berserk, then to hell with it. I can only say one thing.

Isidoro, Jill's dad and Pakk was put in the manga for a reason. To tell us not to take life so fucking seriously. Otherwise Gatts would have been a downright pain in the ass.

Fishbomb

+32.5
+ the others(48.4%)
---------------

56.75%(rest 43.25%) means another percentage.

*laughs* I will not agrue mathematics with you Puella... I know you're dirty little secret *evil grin*

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
he mentioned "always" twice, not sometimes or something.
why is this not a provocation?
It wasn t meant as provocation!U already knew my opinion towards ur "new"posts.
and what is high-leveled?
u should know what it means.
I think all of your posts are good advice before Maximus' that post.
but I know your point.
Well the point is that i thought u really are someone who tries to add special things that make one think about and say:"wow this girl got it!lets see what she posts next!"
but things kind of changed.(i miss ur impressing posts :'()
i don t say there should only be serious posts(i am always on ur side when it comes to fun) but in recent times i just saw lets say normal posts that didn t fit into my imagination of u ur views and ur attitude.
If that is the way u want to go on i will change my point of view of u and get used to things.

Top Bottom