Beruseruku and animals

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
I dunno... I might be missing something here, but isn't this board mostly for fun? Especially this section. If a subject seems silly, simply don't read it or reply to it. Hell knows, I do that with a lot of subjects.
thats how i treat these posts too,but in puellas case it is different...

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
56.75%(rest 43.25%) means another percentage.
seems my mind got twisted. sorry for that one, didn't read carefully enough.    :-X

he mentioned "always" twice, not sometimes or something.

maximus mentioned following:
it is kind of a mission right?to bring puella back on her original way of posting

so what he says is that you used to post like "very educated woman" how paradise would call it.

why is this not a provocation?
he doesn't aim at provoking you. he just wants you to reflect.
and what is high-leveled?
certainly not the last thread about the kangaroo and the giraffe you started...
high-leveled would be fishbombs last reply on my "griff's first words" thread.

but I know your point.
in that case you can probably try to change something. It would enhance the quality of this board. And don't get me wrong: i like funny threads. Yet there has to be something else...

puella

Berserk forever
Well the point is that i thought u really are someone who tries to add special things that make one think about and say:"wow this girl got it!lets see what she posts next!"
not likely.I have no that kind of showman(?) ship.
why are you so twisted?
actually my posts are for myself, not others. you should know.
When I want to discuss with people, it is no different.

u should know what it means
huh? if I didn't know IT, you'll teach me then?
well, I do love discussion but not useless argument. I think you are the same.
but your mention of "always" irritates me definitely.
and don't hack on me for my joke.
Why are you picking on my joke?

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
first: did you read my above post? cuz we were both posting almost at the same time...    :)
actually my posts are for myself, not others. you should know.
When I want to discuss with people, it is no different.
then you should perhaps keep some things for yourself, although you can post (almost) whatever you want on this board. it's just a suggestion.
besides, your statement makes me see things clearer. So you really never discuss with people for the purpose of helping them along with your ideas? Well let me say, it's hard for me to believe that. Additionally that'd be a sad thing.    :'(

puella

Berserk forever
So you really never discuss with people for the purpose of helping them along with your ideas?
I didn't mean that. It was for emphasizing "not showman-ship"
How can be there a discussion like that?
without thinking others' opinion?
I'd say you and Maximus' posts are for me not against.
though Maximus admitted later a little bit, it was quite true his "always,always----" has something offensive even if it was not a provocation meant to be.
I think three of us are often on line at about the same time and have had a lot of talks with enthusiasm.
yeah, we are all enthusiastic ones, I think.
So we could have a good time.
but as I said before several times, a diction --the way doesn't care other person's feeling always matters.
and frankly speaking, "high-leveled" Maximus mentioned reminds me of PL's(sorry) "well-educated".
I didn't point out your intentions but that diction.
Trapped-soul, I think you are very objective but why you don't see the way I was offended?
the problems are

1) my topic
as you can see above!

2) your ill-feelings about my topic

you should think there are some people who have different point of view as Fishbomb said. I go along with her definitely.
but I'm not saying I have no responsibility for that totally.

3)Maximus' out-of-controlled mention "always" and "high-leveled"

it is kind of a mission right?to bring puella back on her original way of posting?
However she has posted always a discussed topic also her proposes weren t always that high leveled.

It can look so arrogant to even other people.

p.s)I don't want this thread to be locked.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
this whole topic gets more and more ridiculous. The subject is nothing compared with what we talk about now...

I am not going to repeat myself again, i think i made myself clear in my previous posts. If I suceed in trying to convince you to post (some) deeper messages, cool.
If not what else can I do...

do as you will

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
this whole topic gets more and more ridiculous. The subject is nothing compared with what we talk about now...

I am not going to repeat myself again, i think i made myself clear in my previous posts. If I suceed in trying to convince you to post (some) deeper messages, cool.
If not what else can I do...

do as you will
Ok, thats just a BIT too harsh Trapped_soul.

Puella, dont take offense to this stuff. Some people, myself certainly included just get a little carried away with Berserk sometimes. Im on a Berserk passion break myself, and so I can see things a bit more objectively, and this is going way too far on maximus and trapped_soul's part.

Its my board, and if puella wants to talk about whatever the fuck she wants to talk about then she can, shes got my official stamp of approval (not that anyone really needs it). Maximus and Trapped_Soul...I dont really think you people are the ones' to start trashing any subject, no matter how inane it is. You people made quite a few inane things up last time I checked. But if you want a subject to post just to complain the sorrows of your day in, make one, but dont bring your trash on other people.

But...Judeau as a Giraffe? Really now.

maximus

this one is for u puella:
again:I never ever would try to stop ur imagination or influence what u wanna post!
cause as Walter said u can post what the fuck u want!!!
i mean i myself break the limit of seriousity very often.
but that is not the point!
the point is that i painted kind of a wrong picture of u in my head that was about a woman who really knows and cares what she is talking about and furthermore has always a beating argument.
Now I know that u like to shock or get peoples attention by even using funny ironic posts or posting strange topics.
But however these topics seem to be ridiculious u might get something out of them because of peoples different reactions or ur pure interest?!
So u got enough selfconfidence to post those things u want to and defend them with every vocabulary that comes in ur mind.that is very positive!
But although these topics u posted are justified because of ur personality and the fact that everyone can post whatever he or she wants,there were just a little too much of them in recent times.
however it is not my decision what u do!
So do what u wanna do but u gotta deal with reactions no matter u like them or not!

puella

Berserk forever
Now I know that u like to shock or get peoples attention by even using funny ironic posts or posting strange topics.
just your misunderstanding. maybe you do like that.
What an imagination!
I want to stop it all from now.
If you want to talk about more, DO AS YOUR WILL but there's no answer from me.

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
Here is what I think:

Gutts - Wolf
Judeau - Dolphin
Pippin - Bear
Wild - Hyena
Caska - Lioness
Corkus - Rat(hahahah)
Serpico - Cougar
Farnese - Raven

Rickert - Mouse
Erica - lamb
Godo - Horse

maximus

just your misunderstanding. maybe you do like that.
What an imagination!
I was just searching for explanation.
I want to stop it all from now.
If you want to talk about more, DO AS YOUR WILL but there's no answer from me.
...kind of childish... :p
obliteration is not the right way to deal with criticism.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Ok, thats just a BIT too harsh Trapped_soul.
yeah you're probably right. a bit.

and this is going way too far on maximus and trapped_soul's part.
ridiculous. who are you to tell us that? you called maximus a pompous bastard. that's what i call "going way to far".

Its my board, and if puella wants to talk about whatever the fuck she wants to talk about then she can, shes got my official stamp of approval (not that anyone really needs it).
exactly what i was saying. and you're right: noone needs your stamp of approval.    :)
Maximus and Trapped_Soul...I dont really think you people are the ones' to start trashing any subject, no matter how inane it is.
and who are you to tell us what we shall do or not? our administrator? I think I should be able to fucking tell her my opinion, if I feel so, WITHOUT you bringing me "back into line" how you call it.
I just wanted to tell her what i think, in my opinion that's a better way to express oneself than posting "..." like you did.
I didn't mean to be scathing that's why i said: "take me light-hearted", or "just a suggestion" respectively after every post, except my last one.
You people made quite a few inane things up last time I checked.
that's nothing compared to the giraffe theory.
But if you want a subject to post just to complain the sorrows of your day in, make one, but dont bring your trash on other people.
when did i complain the sorrows of my day? my posts weren't about the sorrows of my day, just in case you didn't get it, i was telling puella my opinion. if you check my posts again you'll find out that i really tried to sound nice.

in case you feel insulted now, wally, don't worry. you didn't treat us with respect, so why should i respect you?
and don't tell me now that i sound like paradise_lost. you sound quite the same way.

berserk means a lot to me, this is why i got carried away in my last post, puella. sorry! i didn't mean to offend you.

maximus

yeah you're probably right. a bit.

I just wanted to tell her what i think, in my opinion that's a better way to express oneself than posting "..." like you did.
I didn't mean to be scathing that's why i said: "take me light-hearted", or "just a suggestion" after every of my posts, except my last one.
nothing compared to the giraffe theory.
if you check my posts again you'll find out that i really tried to sound nice.

in case you feel insulted now, wally, don't worry. you didn't treat us with respect, so why should i respect you?
and don't tell me now that i sound like paradise_lost. you sound quite the same way.

berserk means a lot to me, this is why i got carried away in my last post, puella. sorry! i didn't mean to offend you.
u couldn t say it more precisely! ;)

puella

Berserk forever
Here is what I think:

Gutts - Wolf
Judeau - Dolphin
Pippin - Bear
Wild - Hyena
Caska - Lioness
Corkus - Rat(hahahah)
Serpico - Cougar
Farnese - Raven

Rickert - Mouse
Erica - lamb
Godo - Horse
then Corkus and Rickert are much alike. ;D
I think Rickert is "a squirrel"
Farnese raven! god damn good hit!

bytheway) are there possibly any kinda animals which have sexual image?
cat? anything else? ::)

biggerthanzodd

mmm...banana
bytheway) are there possibly any kinda animals which have sexual image?
cat? anything else? ::)
In traditional Western literature goats and monkeys are said to be lecherous animals, and the bull can have have connotations of sexual bravado and prowess. Wolves are usually portrayed as a predator, often with the implication of rape. Rabbits are said to have sex often, and the fox can represent a desirable woman. I'm sure there are others.

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
In that case:

Guts - Dog (per Caska)
Caska - Cat or Lioness (she is one sexy kitty)
Wild - Wolf (definitely)
Corkus - Monkey(he be a horny schmuck)
Slann - Fox (most definitely)
Lucca - Rabbit (am I wrong??)
Puck - Bull (mwhahhaha)

p.s. I initially chose Guts as a wolf because he is a 'lonewolf' in personality.

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
I might have overflooded vessels to enjoy getting stuck in everything.
So i put animal images that ring my bell for each character.
there's no logic as most of my posts.

Guts - puma

Griffith - absolutely hawk

Judeau - giraffe

Pippin - elephant

Slann - fox

Ubik - worm

Wild - wolf

Puck - butterfly

Caska - kangaroo

Corkus -  hyena

Void - cobra

Conrad - pig

Serpico - zebra

Farneese - lobster

Although I must say I have no Idea what inspired this unique yet maligned thread let me add to it's decay.

Guts- Hawk (He's seen as the "Dark Hawk". I call that a "gimmie" answer)

Griffith- Hawk again. Another Gimmie for obvious reasons.

Skull Knight- An Owl. A Wise yet feared predator.

Void- A Bat. Was born from the blood of others. And looks cool to!

Slann- A slut. Wait wait. Forgot I was talking about ANIMALS!
Anaconda. Dangerous, yet unforgetable (besides it's been known to swallow men whole!).

Casca- A Robin. Beautifull but as the movie " A Bugs Life" shows us LETHAL KILLERS!

puella

Berserk forever
   In traditional Western literature goats and monkeys are said to be lecherous animals, and the bull can have have connotations of sexual bravado and prowess. Wolves are usually portrayed as a predator, often with the implication of rape. Rabbits are said to have sex often, and the fox can represent a desirable woman. I'm sure there are others.
oh, very interesting. you give me good tips I've nerver been told in the Orient.
Although I must say I have no Idea what inspired this unique yet maligned thread let me add to it's decay.

God damn good, kenoh-sama.

Skull Knight- An Owl. A Wise yet feared predator.
good call.
Oh I forgot to say Foss "a penguin"
season of year end, give your acquaintances good punch as Caska did it to Guts. ;D

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
I might have overflooded vessels to enjoy getting stuck in everything.
So i put animal images that ring my bell for each character.
there's no logic as most of my posts.

Caska - kangaroo
But, Puella, Caska a kangaroo? She is not able to jump that high.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
funny about skull knight an owl, because in welsh mythology, the owl is the most hated bird ( that's why Gwydion turn Blodeuwedd into an owl after she attempted to kill his husband Lleu with transforming him into an eagle...)
Guts : a raven
Griffith : a swan
Casca : definitively a tigress
Pippin : a bear
Judeau : an human ( we're all animals, ok? )
Grunbeld : an eagle / a chimère
Isidro : a fox ( both thieves )
Sonja : an ant ( she works well in bringing Mule to Griffith and she got a facial expression hilarant... :-[)

Top Bottom