Dream Voice cast for U.S. Berserk anime

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
Just look at Zodd’s face when he stops Guts from cleaving Griffith in Volume 22, his, dialogue throughout the series, remember the fear he instilled, and don’t forget when he was examining his life in volume 17. Imagine how his dialogue would sound in some burly growly snarl of a voice, just like any other dumb tough guy in the series; the ridiculous kind Guts kills all the time, Zodd should be different. I imagine Zodd sounding twisted, fierce, and evil, but just like you described Karloff, he should also command attention and respect with a touch of nobility.  I think Sir Anthony Hopkins could pull this off in spades.

-Griffith

I'm sure he could pull it off. But It's hard for me to look at Hopkins playing someone who's NOT sophisticated. Although the idea of having a voice cast that includes Christopher Lee and Anthony Hopkins is incredible.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I'm sure he could pull it off. But It's hard for me to look at Hopkins playing someone who's NOT sophisticated.
That’s a plus though, you see, Zodd is sophisticated among Apostles, and Hopkins would underscore the notion that Zodd is above them. ;D

Although the idea of having a voice cast that includes Christopher Lee and Anthony Hopkins is incredible.
Indeed, Christopher Lee as Void is about the best idea I’ve heard for voice casting of Berserk, perfect.

-Griffith

i stated this on BSOM's BBS once before, and i still believe he's be a great VA for it: Gary Oldman as the Snake Baron/Apostle. the main reason why is for his excellent work in Francis Ford Coppola's adaptation of Dracula. his voice, with the accent he used in the films, would fit perfectly.
id give some reasons, but ive been having one long brain fart for the past month or so... :p

ruru

nani?
I think Sir Anthony Hopkins could pull this off in spades

If all voice actors were famous actors I do not think dubs would have the problem that is so prominent in dubbed anime-----the problem: It sucks

Heres a Little VA Cast for Berserk which would be Acceptable I thought of. I always thought it was cool if Canada got a hold of Berserk, the VA over in Canada have really kickass voices and I think they would be Perfect. Anyway heres the List.

Paul Dobson - Guts
Corkus

Gary Chalk - Griffith
Godo

Lisa Ann Beley - Casca

Richard Newman - Void
King Of Midland

Ian James Corlett - Judo
Owen

Scott Mcneil - Gambino
Pippin
Snake Barron
Adon

Ryan Hirakida - Rickert

Donald Brown - Gaston
Conrad
Raban
Samson

Mark Acheson - Zodd

Maggie Blue O'Hara - Charlotte
Erica

Nicole Oliver - Slan

French Tickner - Ubik

Colin Murdock - Julius
Gennon
Boscone

Pauline Newstone - Queen of Midland

Alec Willows - Foss

Venus Terzo - Adonis

Seriously. These are really Talented people who would have been Perfect for the Dub of Berserk if it came to Canada ^__^

Top Bottom