What does this mean to you?

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
On the FAQ of Fat-Pie.com:

"Your cartoons have no point "

If they make you laugh, disturb you, put you on edge, calm you, or make you feel in some way different then they have achieved their point. I've been told my cartoons have no point loads of times, but what cartoons do have a point? No one's going to change the world with a 2 minute flash cartoon, no matter how many close-ups of someone's hair blowing in the wind are used.

Topic closed.

NightCrawler said:
On the FAQ of Fat-Pie.com:

Topic closed.

Oh i'm not arguing that. Like it or not, what I found interesting about this one was once you see what it's implying it can go from making utterly no sense whatsoever, to everything happening having some kind of significance. I wanted to know if anyone else picked it up.

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
Psychosis.

Not the point of the Flash cartoon, so much as describing my need to post in this thread.

Shit.

That was the point of the Flash cartoon.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
trapped_soul said:
worst flash movie i've seen so far.

Has anything ever been reviewed more harshly? I mean, worst flash movie, that's saying something. :guts:

C. Walken said:
absa-fuckin-loutley nothin

As Trashcan said, Shit.
Watch it again, the whole cartoon is a very strange analogy for bowel movements.

Everything shown is in relation to the concept, although I admit I don't understand the cigarette bit. Perhaps a smoker could explain it to me...

DemonX v.2.0 said:
Take a look at this, from the same website.

http://www.fat-pie.com/latestmodel.htm

Funny how he criticizes gun control.

Yeah I like that one too.
The "unbranded Shit" line was easily my favourite as well. ;D

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
If you want to see something really.... Odd, watch the "Salad Fingers" series on that site. For some reason it just sends this weird chill down my spine.

Spirit of Ukko

Eclipse darkened the horizon
IsolatioN said:
If you want to see something really.... Odd, watch the "Salad Fingers" series on that site. For some reason it just sends this weird chill down my spine.
Those Salad Fingers episodes are really depressing. Once I watched five of them on row and I just hoped they would end soon (I promised to myself that i would watch them and I did). I had not happy feeling afterwards. This "men from upstairs" was kinda intresting...

Kagami

Goo!
the 2 main ones being discused here are probably my favorite ones he has done. I like his lighter side cartoons, his dark stuff can start to bring ya down after a bit (still great though). If ya wana see some messed up stuff watch his claymation titled "Hell". It drags on a bit, but some of the ideas were neat.

PS:
Spoilsburry Toast Boy is much more disturbing than salad fingers. Give Granny's Gash a rub won't cha?

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
Yeah, I watched Spoilsburry Toast Boy a little bit ago. The first one and -1 aren't too odd, but -2.. God..

I will always be frightened of roaches now.

S

smoke

IsolatioN said:

Salad Fingers tries to be spooky-wooky and just plain...isn't.

Spirit of Ukko

Eclipse darkened the horizon
Kagami said:
Spoilsburry Toast Boy is much more disturbing than salad fingers. Give Granny's Gash a rub won't cha?
Salad Fingers is not disturbing, not at all. It is just damn depressing. I think "Milkman" (or whatever) was disturbing enough (btw i think it has a "nice" music if i remember correctly).

Kagami

Goo!
Spirit of Ukko said:
Salad Fingers is not disturbing, not at all. It is just damn depressing. I think "Milkman" (or whatever) was disturbing enough (btw it think it has a "nice" music if i remember correctly).

Aphex Twin destroys :D

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
I didn't enjoy anything on that website :puck:. My expectations of the human race have been lowered (which is sad considdering how much time I waste on the internet). This is all your fault Sparnage!

Top Bottom