Post Wacky Images

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Of course, there's no way to know, but I don't think they're retarded. I think they're just really, really excited.

Vaxillus said:
Awesome CnC

Here's something I made for another forum.  The original art is by an awesome artist named Brom:

mcfather.jpg

king.gif

:troll:

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Donald Shimoda said:
The most wacky of all!

If by "wacky" you mean "awesome," then I agree. Seriously, that's a well done cosplay. Especially considering some of the other Guts disasters I've seen.

Anyway, judging from this thread, it's nice to see I'm not the only one spending a lot of time at the SA forums. :troll:

kimchan said:
If by "wacky" you mean "awesome," then I agree. Seriously, that's a well done cosplay. Especially considering some of the other Guts disasters I've seen.

Anyway, judging from this thread, it's nice to see I'm not the only one spending a lot of time at the SA forums. :troll:

Yes its very well done, I do not have any details about the image, I found it on google while looking for images of Berserk. I tried to find its source but it was in another language.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
kimchan said:

Do you have stairs in your house?

Top Bottom